Case against Jussie Smollet DROPPED!

Not only is he walking, the network will put him back on the show and act like nothing happened

They say justice is blind , today she is not only blind, she blind, deaf and dumb and has different set of rules for straight people and gay people.

1 Like

And…and…and…oh man I just can’t put my finger on it. Who else has a separate set of rules? :thinking:

This is bullshit, if the races were reversed they would be coming at him with everything they got…

1 Like

“Equal Justice For All”, my ass. The DA should be booted from her office and disbarred.

5 Likes

Guilty on all accounts but walks free without facing a trial by jury. That’s Black Gay privilege. If it had been me, I’d been labeled a Nazi, locked away for life and the key thrown away simple because I happen to be straight and white.

1 Like

This is a blackwash. A black prosecutor lets off a black celebrity. A huge redpill about black privilege.

1 Like

Aint that the truth, if you’re a white man , there will be hell to pay,you would have the ACLU, Southern law poverty center, black lives matter, antifa and every leftist nutjob group condemning and demanding action.

But if you are a minority , trans, gay, bisexual or one of the other 59 genders, you are given a second chance, and if you’re a trump supporter and you’re straight, and it doesn’t matter what the color of your skin is good luck

Deep State: “The people are too happy with the Trump/Russia situation. Let O.J. Smollett go.”

Found the root cause of why this pos walked.

George Soros Spent $408k on Kim Foxx, Prosecutor in Jussie Smollett Case

Left-wing billionaire mega-donor George Soros donated $408,000 in 2016 to a super PAC that supported Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx, whose office prosecuted — and dropped — the Jussie Smollett case.

Soros has spent heavily on backing “progressive” candidates for local prosecutorial offices across the nation, following the rise of the Black Lives Matter movement in 2014, which alleged that black defendants have been treated unfairly by the justice system.

1 Like

That blac… I meant, white privilege.

When is this fucker going to be arrested?

darth20soros

rape-of-justice1

2 Likes

Member of the (((tribe))), of course he bailed ■■■■■■ Smollett.

Chicago is a Democrat town, Foxx is a hardcore progressive Democrat bankrolled by George Soros himself. If the Democrats ever regain control, this kind of shit will be commonplace.

1 Like

Wow what a goal post move, you asked for a white person who was charged for the same thing, now it doesn’t count because she admitted guilt? So you need us to find an innocent white person charged with the crime now? Get out of town.

2 Likes

And don’t forget the GRAND FUBA of race baiting was involved to boot !!!

3 Likes

Now, even the prosecutor who dropped the charges is admitting it’s bullsh*t.

Your party had 800 days of “swings” and 801 “misses” . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The two brothers were taken into custody the night before the interview aired. They were held for two days, during which they told detectives they were paid thousands of dollars by the actor to stage the attack, authorities have said.

Jussie Smollett, Black Privilege? Jussie got a get out of jail card from someone … what does he know?

3 Likes