Case against Jussie Smollet DROPPED!

Yet the prosecutor dropped charges.

The perfect example of our dual justice system.

1 Like

Best way to help is to not watch anything with Smollet and they you will be called a racist.

1 Like

Ive never heard of the guy before the incident, never watched the show and I wont watch it now.

5 Likes

Who watches black based shows ? Blackish , Empire , The Chi, snowfall , Black Monday , Black lighting , ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. try having whiteish , white Monday , white lighting , white panther , ā€¦:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Chicago Tribune slams AG Fox! Ouch!

Iā€™m guessing AG Fox will be running for the Democratic partyā€™s nomination in 2024

Iā€™m sure the left will treat Foxx as a hero , a woman of compassion

where is the barf bag.

1 Like

Bet that there was at least one conversation that went like ā€¦

ā€œIf those white people are gonna let Trump get away with Treason, Jussie can get away with his little bit of funā€.

2 Likes

Foxx racist witch and Soros protective. :hot_face::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I think the FEDS are going to step in and bring charges. This is not going away anytime soon.

The irony is Smolletā€™s lawyer says she is thinking of filing a lawsuit now. This shit gets stranger and stranger by the hour!

The train-wreck interview

And Jessie and Rev. Al promise not to send 2000 looters to area businesses .

We are still waiting for the Hillary charges , donā€™t forget the 7th floor of FBI headquarter is 150% liberal democrats !! Protected class and liberal scum are exempt from prosecution !

As the saying goes: ā€œWait for it!ā€

https://www.foxnews.com/us/who-is-tina-tchen-the-attorney-linked-jussie-smollett-messages

1 Like

Birds of a featherā€¦

No matter how sleazy, dishonest or perverted a member of a flock can be, the rest of the flock will defend the bastard. Jussie is no exception to this rule.

He will make money from book deals even though he canā€™t writeā€¦some sleazy ghost writer will do it for him.

1 Like

Chicago police release files in ā€˜Empireā€™ star Jussie Smollett case, day after charges dramatically dropped

Chicago prosecutors on defense after dropping all charges against Jussie Smollett

Chicago police came out swinging Wednesday and released the full 61-page investigative report in the alleged Jussie Smolletthate crime hoax, one day after charges against the ā€œEmpireā€ star were dramatically dropped ā€“ but the move prompted a moot court order.

The release of the documents came one day after Cook County prosecutors dismissed a 16-count indictment against the actor, saying they had cut a deal with the TV star to perform two days of community service and forfeit his $10,000 bond to the city.

Guess the police are pissed.

1 Like

Good for Chicago PD for not taking this lightly.

All that work and resources wasted ,because the little fruitcake slid by on the minority protected list

Well the only thing that AG Foxx accomplished with her reckless feat is to give ammunition to other leftists to do the same hoax (particularly the protected class) that they can do what they please as long as it brings attention to their cause and who cares if you waste Law Enforcement resources and you dont have to worry about spending time as a guest of the government

Way to go Leftist?

Another small step for Liberalism and a giant leap for ignorance and racial division
Obama is proud you idiots

1 Like

There is a list that a minority people can get on to be protected?! Where is it?

You push plenty of racial divisions. You donā€™t need help. See above.

This Jussie case is the 2019 version of The OJ verdict :joy::joy:. I think Jussie should have done time with the evidence that Chicago PD claims to have. However I think the calls of ā€œminority privilegeā€ is fucking hilarious.

Youā€™re right. She should be. Although I think something bigger is in play. This has Obama written all over it. I donā€™t care that Axelrod and Emmanuel have come out against this decision. I think that they are playing their part to throw the scent off the trail.

1 Like

oh here we go the politically correct man makes his presence
Look dude, everyone with more than a modicum of intelligence knows if Jussie was a straight white man with a MEGA hat , his ass would have been seasoned , sauteed and baked.

And before you come back with give me a case where White folks have been accused of hoax and have the book thrown at them , I can only say is the story generally is a local matter, look at the guy in Texas Dave Williams who accused BLM for spray painting his garage with " N* 66er lover" and it was discovered it was a hoax, now he claimed mental health problems so I suspect that is how he circumenvented his ass being put in jail although he was charged.

But for some reason there is no more information about him

Or The police chiefā€™s wife who accused BLM for breaking into their home and it too was a hoax but she was charged and the police officer was exonerated but nothing more reporting or information about her ,her name is Mary Daly, and I hope the cop divorced her ass.

but nothing more, yet look at the reporting for Jussie, the poor gay black man with a record of doing something similar like this years ago.

Lots of assertion without actual facts Comrade, please provide proof Im advocating racial division

what else would you call it? minority leftist privilege , lord knows if Jussie was Straight black man and MAGA supporter his ass would be in jail

Yeah, I love how she accused the Chief of Police and the Mayor of ā€œdoubling down.ā€

I really hope they do sue. :wink:

Pretty stupid move on the lawyerā€™s part, that would be one way to have all the evidence made and try him in open court.