Campus police want students to report acts of 'bias'

Acquiescence and deflection noted.

I don’t know you. Therefore, there is no “we” or even implied comorodory accepted on my part. :heart:

2 Likes

They should just pup up a new page on the campus police website entitled “Snowflake Alert”.

This may be the dumbest thing I’ve seen on a college campus in decades.

Charbucks—you and I both feel the same! I’m discriminating in favor of Dunkin’ Doughnuts.

The Bias Police—dumbest thing I’ve heard in awhile.

Thank God it’s been almost 30 years since I’ve been on any college campus.

Well, you do have a nice bias…

Colleges can lose their federal funding if they don’t sufficiently over react to such things.

This makes the white Liberal administrators and the white anti-white campus cops particularly hot blooded.

They have to assume that there are white killers everywhere. Hell, the mass media assures them that such people are everywhere. So in their minds it becomes true and even slight provocations become echoes of a new white power movement.

Their hatred of whites who want to live white does not allow them to rationally think about the benign nature of such an impotent taunt. Nobody was murdered in any of these recent campus incidents, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is that the government can take away the federal money from the college if it thinks the college is soft on racism (only when done by whites.)