California Takes Trump Off Presidential Ballot

What the Democrats want is something to accuse him over. Where they get it doesn’t matter. What it is doesn’t matter. They’ll accuse him of wrongdoing if he doesn’t hand it over and if he does they’ll use the new legal standard of “if we look long and hard enough we’ll find something illegal” (the presumption of guilt for something somewhere rather than of innocence) to find something to accuse him of.

The seriousness of the charges is all that they need.

The idiot lawmakers in Cali who passed this should be on the hook to reimburse the taxpayer for all of the money they wasted on this crap.

1 Like

And states could care less what happens to this country. The perfect example california and NY ignoring immigration law.

How about a constitutional amendment keeping all union money out of all elections.

1 Like

The 9th Circuit Court is a tool of the liberals.

Seems to me that democrats, if ever allowed to win control of the government again, fully intend to never relinquish it no matter what. From this to all of their candidates being on record in support of packing the supreme court, abolishing the legislative filibuster and importing millions of new voters. We have reached the point where they have become the sort of political party that if they ever win they will never allow themselves to be voted out going forward.

1 Like

I told you pot destroys your brain California has plenty of dope heads !

I disagree. He is not legally required to hand them over. Congress, by law, cannot use them for the purposes of a witch hunt even if he did.

Congress needs to be slapped down and put in their place. Reminded that they are NOT above the law and cannot twist laws to their benefit for political games.

Reminds me of a democrat I saw on the news fuming that Barr didn’t show up, saying, “The President needs to be reminded congress is a co-equal branch of government”, pretty funny. Hey, congressman, that means you don’t get to tell the executive branch what to do. Seems like you are the one in need of reminding what co-equal means.

2 Likes

So clueless that they make themselves out to be the elitist and hypocrites that they are.

I hope they continue to play their games. It is good for America to see what that party’s true colors have become. Hint: it ain’t red, white and blue. :wink:

1 Like

That’s a knee-jerk reaction to the Calif measure.

That question leads to everyone ceding their rights to privacy in a TDS attempt to get at Trump.

1 Like

The Trump tax return is so large that it’s a happy hunting ground for endless witch hunts. Line item after line item.

That’s what Dems (and TDS-ers) want.

1 Like

The major roadblock I see to that happening is the habit of legislators passing laws that do not apply to themselves.

I contend that every law passed should be applicable to all people.

2 Likes

Yes and no.

Yes, to call out the hypocrisy. No, because by calling out the hypocrisy you force people (in the hot seat) to have to consider producing what they are demanding from others. Which is an invasion of their right to privacy.

Sure, there are a lot who will do it, but a lot who won’t. All of the Presidential hopeful’s have done so already. But, it was voluntary.

California shouldn’t had join the union if it wasn’t going to abide by the Constitution.

It’s interesting that the congress wants to supersede the job of the IRS.

Speaks to the witch hunt it really is.

Perhaps if the left had not created such a hostile environment and been so transparent in their goals things may be a bit different.

asdaf

And the left complains about voter suppression.

Too many TDSers are so blinded by their agenda that they won’t care.

1 Like

Perhaps the Federal Government should remove their electoral votes for voter suppression.

6 Likes