California Legislature Reduces Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

California lawmakers passed a bill Monday that would reduce penalties for adults who have oral or anal sex with a willing minor child if the sex offender is within ten years of the age of the victim.
I think that California is following the foot steps of a certain Arab prophet who married a 9 year old girl.

“California” comes from Arabic “Caliph”

Makes you wonder

1 Like

Is it retroactive? asking for my friend Roman P.

Democrats are OFFICIALLY the Party of Pedophiles

A California bill that would remove a requirement for offenders to register as a sex offender after committing certain sex acts with minors within a 10-year age difference is set to go to Gov. Gavin Newsom’s desk after passing in both legislative houses.

The bill, SB 145, applies in cases where the victim is between the ages of 14 and 17 and aims to lift an existing registration requirement for oral and anal sex. The state senate and assembly both voted to approve the bill on Tuesday despite Republican opposition in the Senate and bipartisan opposition in the assembly.

“If signed into law, a 24-year-old could have sexual relations with a 15-year-old child without being required to register as a sex offender,” Senate Republican Leader Shannon Grove tweeted Tuesday.

1 Like

At this point, California needs to be walled off from the rest of the country.

Any Californians who have left need to be deported back.

4 Likes

Wikipedia says:

The Spaniards gave the name Las Californias to the peninsula of Baja California and to Alta California, the region that became the present-day states of California, Nevada, and Utah, and parts of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Wyoming.[32]

The name likely derived from the mythical island of California in the fictional story of Queen Calafia, as recorded in a 1510 work The Adventures of Esplandián by Garci Rodríguez de Montalvo.[33] This work was the fifth in a popular Spanish chivalric romance series that began with Amadis de Gaula .[33][34][35][36] Queen Calafia’s kingdom was said to be a remote land rich in gold and pearls, inhabited by beautiful black women who wore gold armor and lived like Amazons, as well as griffins and other strange beasts.[33][37][38] In the fictional paradise, the ruler Queen Calafia fought alongside Muslims and her name may have been chosen to echo the title of a Muslim leader, the Caliph. It is possible the name California was meant to imply the island was a Caliphate.[33][39]

1 Like

The term caliph (/ˈkeÉȘlÉȘf, ˈkĂŠlÉȘf/),[18] derives from the Arabic word khalÄ«fah (ŰźÙŽÙ„ÙŠÙŰ©, About this soundpronunciation (help·info)), which means “successor”, “steward”, or “deputy” and has traditionally been considered a shortening of KhalÄ«fat RasĆ«l Allāh (“successor of the messenger of God”). However, studies of pre-Islamic texts suggest that the original meaning of the phrase was “successor selected by God”.[1]
From wikipedia

The Iberian Peninsula (where Spain and Portugal sit today) was ruled by Muslims for 800 years.
800 years is a long time, to say the least.

Caliphate of Cordoba c. 1000

But I am stuck here. Who will help me escape

1 Like

Got to make a stand! Take it back!

3 Likes

Don’t waste your time on that one. He told us that he won’t be staying because there is too much heavy handed moderation :exploding_head:

That’s a first.

1 Like

Qi guai!

I did not see any anomalies here.

Interesting. I put that in a PRIVATE message to Patriot. How did you end up publicly posting it. Is that what you call proper moderation?

Its a lock here. The media/corporate/government machine here is one communist mutated thing. I can’t see it happening.

I am thankful for Devin Nunes! I used to like Daryl Issa but I have no idea what happened to him and why he decided to quit.

1 Like

California put this forward and then the temperatures shot up and the place burst into flames!

2 Likes
2 Likes

My brother has been living in Northern California for a long time - that’s where his wife is from. He is not far from the border of Nevada (near Reno) and it’s not the same place as the rest of the state. Lots of pickup trucks, Trump flags, and country folk. If there are enough of them they need to get out there and recall this lunatic POS!

Careful what you put out there
if you want California and New York destroyed and dismantled as cultural hegemons, but don’t want the inevitable Great Libtard Flight accelerating the colonization of our rural states
think harder about this.

A propped up NY and CA that slowly bleed refugees over many years seem more likely to swamp the red states than a quickly imploding CA/NY and, hopefully, the break-up of the US. We have had decades to see what limping along accomplishes. We now have mega-mosques in Nashville and antifa riots in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Geographically, most of California is Red. But the population, and therefore the votes, are concentrated around two areas, greater LA area and the SF at area, and they are Blue

1 Like