California Legislature Reduces Penalties for Oral, Anal Sex with Willing Children

House Democrats Introduce Planned Parenthood-Centered Sex Ed Bills. #DemocratsArePedophiles

The Close Ties Between Pedophilia & Progressivism | by Sam Garza | Medium. #DemocratsArePedophiles

These people are insane.

The legislation’s supporters are clearly focused on the newfound equality for adults engaging in any variety of sex act with minors who are as young as 14 years old. With the new law, adults who have either vaginal intercourse or oral/anal sex with young teens have an equal chance of keeping their names off the California sex offender registry if they can convince a judge the sex was “consensual.”

See above my meme! That was my response when I heard of this.

1 Like

I bet Mohammed is rolling in his grave laughing!

Collection

Sahih Bukhari

Dar-us-Salam reference

Hadith 3896

In-book reference

Book 63, Hadith 122

USC-MSA web (English) reference

Volume 5, Book 58, Hadith 236

Narrated Hisham’s father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

It depends on what you mean by “insane.”

These people are very sane and calculating, if you ask me, and have a clear goal on their mind as to what kind of society they want to create out of California and then the entire US and ultimately the entire world.
The world without national governments but a central, totalitarian (and of course perverted) government located somewhere.

Let’s be honest here a bunch of people are going to hell biblical things are going on all around us Tyson Fury alluded to this 5 years ago however the BBC tried to silence him and the general public continues as normal

It’s time to think about where we are heading as a society looks like we are due a flood

1 Like

Especially those who hate Abraham’s descendants

Arabs, that is.
Khazars didn’t descend from Abraham.
They are Turks.

There are plenty of Californians who are rising up against these insane people. The leftists need to be overwhelmed with numbers—just what they do to us. The last thing the US needs is no west coast.

Well said! LMAO lets start today!