Burkini time! :(

According to this article, coastguard services in Britain have been spending money on buying Burkinis for children in Africa, even though the Coastguard service is making a financial loss back home.

When will this madness end?

2 Likes

We are living in an age of pure emotion. Someone somewhere in the Coast Guard felt good about spending what precious little resources they have on burkinis for foreigners in Africa.

That’s how decisions get made now.

4 Likes

Good. Stories like this need to get pushed to the average person who isn’t paying attention. Stories like this create nationalists.

4 Likes

Well they need to look stylish when they hop aboard an overcrowded Soros dinghy and head to the island of gibs and cucks.

4 Likes

I don’t get it. The UK is about 5 to 7 years ahead of the US in terms of absolute political fuckery. The Swedes are about 5 years ahead of the Brits.

At what point does shit start burning and getting broken?

2 Likes

Are you promoting violence and destruction. Nothing is static. The country you miss isn’t the country that existed 100 years before you, nor will it be the country that exists 100 years hence. It’s bigger than you and there’s nothing you can do about it, and throwing temper tantrums, breaking things and hurting people isn’t going to prevent anything.

No. I’m wondering why it hasn’t happened yet. It’s not a matter of if, but when. I suppose the native people of Europe need to get pushed a little harder by the ungrateful foreign hordes invading their lands.

1 Like

Probably because mature and rational people see it’s futility…:man_shrugging:

Europeans have a lengthy history of imperialism and exploitation of the rest of the world. They haven’t much to bitch about.

Those aren’t mature and rational people. Those are traitors. In the end we all know what happens to them. I suppose we’ll just have to wait a little longer for the fireworks to start.

2 Likes

People (the majority) that don’t resort to violence are traitors???

You should remember that it was the Europeans that conquered the world by force, ingenuity, and sheer determination. It was the Europeans that then turned around and turned those conquered lands into civilizations.

The Europeans will reclaim their lands in due time. When that happens it’s not going to be pretty…but it sure will be beautiful.

1 Like

Yes, I think that was my point…

And is that somehow problematic to you?

Oh no you didn’t… did you just use the nationalist word? Oh my God, do you love Hitler? How evil of you!!

**Disclaimer: I’m a nationalist and damn proud of it. I believe the US is superior to other nations in many ways and out of the ~40 nations that I’ve been in, there isn’t a single one where I would prefer to live in than the United States. I may be missing one or two but this is the list my daughter and I came up with.

Angola
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Bahrain
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
China
Congo
Denmark
England
Equatorial Guinea
France
Germany
Greece
Iraq
Italy
Japan
Kenya
Kuwait
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Malaysia
Mauritius
Mexico
Netherlands
Nigeria
Norway
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Scotland
Singapore
South Africa
South Korea
Switzerland
Taiwan
United Arab Emirates
USA
Venezuela

1 Like

They should make the burkini out of pig skin.

1 Like

They should make them out of lead!!
Who cares if they have swimsuits, aren’t there sweatshops that sell seconds. I hope they have a face cover because most of them are FUGLY anyway.

1 Like

The Brits are known to be weird. Maybe they wouldn’t have been fired if they had naked men on the coffee cups. BUGGERY on the High Sea!!!

1 Like

Are any going to Burkini Faso???

1 Like

I got one of those weighted blanket for Christmas. They should make it out of that material (side note - buy one of those if you want maximum comfort during the cold weather).