Burkini time! :(

Of course, and should have been to them. Now the shoes on the other foot and apparently quite a few don’t like it.

Blimey, all those countries? There’s a word for you - it’s ‘globetrotter’. I’ve only been to Gibraltar and Spain. :flushed:

1 Like

I think in Nice,France, this bathing suit is banned from Public Beaches.

It should be banned in ALL western countries! It is out of place and ridiculous. I was at a nice little swimming hole in Alabama over the summer. Not many people know about it. Then all of a sudden the place was swarmed with two car loads of Muslims. They were all shouting in Arabic, spitting, and all of the women were in burkinis giving us dirty looks! WTF? If you want to dress like that go back where you came from!

4 Likes

Probably one of the few times their bodies feel water.

Can you imagine the stink!

2 Likes

Yep - we have the gay Kenyan and his transvestite “wife” to thank for the 8+ years of unchecked migration along with catch and release. Obama did everything he could to enable the spread of radical Islam under his watch. He destabilized the Middle East which resulted in the migrant crisis we see today, globally.

1 Like

They are everywhere and the best thing you can do is stare back at them and make them feel as unwelcome as possible. Most of the time they don’t care but at least they know that they aren’t wanted or welcome. Do whatever you can to make the most uncomfortable as possible in public. Turn the music up and start drinking!

France has a lot of nice beaches and burkini wearers get arrested or forced to strip. :smile:

3 Likes

The purpose of the RNLI - whis is very well funded and isn’t the coastguard- is to prevent death by drowning.

Like many charities it has links with overseas charities of similar purpose.

The RNLI has a small programme intended to reduce child deaths by drowning in some 3rd world nations.

As part of that programme it supplied swimming equipment appropriate to the local culture.

I assume the RNLI doesn’t really weigh the trivial opinions of ill educated rednecks in its planning.

The first post is the most butthurt post.

3 Likes

Explaining away RNLI’s funding of burkinis in Tanzania are we? RNLI is running nothing more than a bait and switch operation. Those who fund the RNLI are not elite, they’re real British people who want to support our brave lifeboat crews and help save people around the UK coast. This burkini fiasco is virtue signalling PC crap!

3 Likes

That will be the first post and the last post. That reads to me like paid corporate damage control.

2 Likes

No. I know people in the RNLI senior team, one of them i know well.

They take life saving very seriously, and are only upsetting the semi literate posters on here because they’re failing to be contemptuous of brown foreigners.

It’s a legitimate point about funding of overseas work (I’ve not checked but my friend tells me this is clearly set out in documents available through RNLI’s website with a little digging). What’s not legitimate is the frankly racist tone of posting on tbe subject.

Why is it so difficult to find a Conservative site without the sort of extreme right wingers who fit in with that prize fool Tommy RobinsonTM?

A lot of people here think Tommy Robinson is nothing but a grifter Zionist shill. Many other people support him. Others despise him.

You’ve been here for 32 minutes. Lurk more.

As they should. I applaud them for what they do. However, what does that have to do with buying Burkinis?

1 Like

I lurked plenty. Errm… 20 characters…

Read my post. No point trying to encourage kids tto swim in deeply Conservative muslim areas if the cossies are revealing.

I have zero idea of what point you are trying to make.

It’s their lack of vitamin D that I worry about for them. How can the wimmin get enough sunlight when they spend their entire lives covered from head to toe of their ‘uniform’?