"British Politics and Government is not Fit for Purpose"

I don’t know how the British politics, the election process in particular, works.

Farage’s party should have gotten more seats, but who knows, maybe he will be able to speak more from the position of power.

Yeah I posted that before actually seeing and understanding the results. Still it was a major victory for the movement and hope it continues. UK is in for some rough times ahead! Good God could they have done any worse with this new Globalist knobbler as he will no doubt try to undue BREXIT?

To be honest with I genuine see it as we lost regional manager number 1 and he’s been replaced with regional manager number 2 under regional manager number 2 some of our problems may accelerate but ultimately they’re both globists working under the same umbrella

Wikipedia:
Starmer met Victoria Alexander, then a solicitor, in the early 2000s while he was a senior barrister with Doughty Street Chambers and they were working on the same case. The two eventually became close, becoming engaged in 2004 and married on 6 May 2007 on the Fennes Estate in Essex.[126][127] The couple have two children, a son, who was born a year after their wedding, and a daughter, born two years after that. Both are being brought up in the Jewish faith of their mother.[128][129]

I have no comment to make.

Great article on what Farage’s Reform party victory means. Putting things in proper perspective of course.

Farage is a great orator, very convincing.
He said his name could be pronounced like “garage.” LOL

Alexander Mercouris explains, in his talk with Alex Christoforou, the system in which Farage’s party gets so few representatives, not in accordance with the votes it got across Britain.

I loved his speeches at the EU, trashing the president Van Rompuy.

1 Like

Britain has fallen and this is just creepy, fascist and a Orwellian Dystopian nightmare. When judges are jailing people for expressing an opinion on how their tax dollars are funding migrants then its no longer a democracy! How the hell can any one say that this is freedom in a democratic state? Disgusting!

1 Like

This is what happens when they decided in their altruism to give away their right to own firearms.

2 Likes

London has become a shithole, only next to San Francisco.

Hey Doc! This reminds me of the article you posted a few days ago about the elites importing a migrant army to destroy Europes culture. This was a rather moving essay.

2 Likes

Pretty acute observation on all fronts. “Anarcho-Tyranny” is an interesting term as of late to describe the overt fascism that we are seeing. The US is not too far off in this category but the only difference Americans still have guns!

2 Likes

They only still have guns is if they use them

1 Like

I thought this was an excellent read. This is a long one but if you are looking for a 15 minute read with your coffee, this is def worth the investment in time.

2 Likes

The Kalergi Plan.
White genocide.

England is where “white shame and guilt began, so makes sense if you want to kill the white race psychologically start with England.

2 Likes

Yeah its heart breaking watching this happen, and that article you posted confirmed those emotions.

1 Like

They jailed a guy yesterday for waving the Union Jack! :uk:

What is going on?

1 Like

I’m still puzzled why the Brits decided to self-destruct, allowing and financing millions of invaders, electing Khan, a Pakistani as the mayor of London, and there’s another Muslim in Scotland.

Now they have a Prime Minister who is a total shabbos goy, with his wife, a Joo, raising his children Jooish.

Why? I have been posting in the “End Game” thread as to who is behind this and for what reason!