British-Flagged Oil Tanker Seized by Iran! HAPPENING!

Come on. The MIC wants their war. Guided munition stores are starting to back up. You don’t want Northrop and Lockheed to have to lay off employees due to a procurement cut DO YOU?

Haven’t you heard yet? John McCain is dead!

Iran is considered by many to be a nuclear-latent power, like Japan or Germany, meaning that they have the ability to make a nuclear weapon on short notice. Unless they’re laughably stupid, they’re in the process of making nukes as we speak. They’ve already produced missiles capable of carrying nukes over long distances. If the US invades, they will fucking wreck Israel.

2 Likes

Pure speculation on your part! You have no idea what either countries capabilities are! Secondly US is not going to invade Iran. If this were happening under the Bush admin then yeah I would be worried! Right now this is just Sabre rattling to create a distraction from what is really happening behind the scenes!

The US doesn’t need to invade Iran. We already have a good model for dealing with them based on the crisis in the gulf in 87. It took one day to put Iran’s Navy on the bottom.

Should Iran be stupid enough to attack Israel it will be their undoing.

Should they be stupid enough to use any form of WMD it will be the end of the regime , the IRG and unfortunately probably millions of Iranian citizens.

Iran also is among the world leaders when it comes to having the ability to intercept missiles and aircraft of all kinds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1152364416987467776

Yeah 500 US troops being sent to reinforce a US air base! Standard operating procedure! Talk to me when that number is 5000+ :rofl::weary:

An invasion of Iran would require a force of probably around 250k requiring a long buildup period.

ODS and OIF required buildups of more than 90 days each and it became real obvious what was coming.

I hope there is an invasion. Then I can see the weak US military get the shit kicked out of them again just like Iraq. This time they are even more cucked than before.

Its time to stop fooling around with Iran. We need to send a missile strike against their oil refineries and storage facilities so they get the message.

Brewmaster you must be DELUSIONAL to believe the U.S. Military is weak!!! The Towelheads Air Force would be lucky to survive 24hrs against the U.S.

1 Like

I fear Bolton’s got his first ‘Bolt on’ in decades at the prospect of another lucrative war.

2 Likes

Who is lying here? Iran or the US? You decide!

Joltin John is correct on Iran.They are playing a PR game to divide US allies. Their propaganda minister must be a descendant of Joseph Goebbels.
I assume it was ok for SCHMOBAMA to send money at night by an unmarked airplane.
Iran won’t quit until it becomes the top Mid East superpower . Unfortunately the DEEVOLUTIONARY GUARDS didn’t seize an Israeli ship then Iran wouldn’t exist at all!!!

1 Like

What the hell are you even talking about? The US never lost a firefight much less a battle in Iraq.

The first thing we’d better do is destroy their anti ship capabilities, then their AF.

After that the “war” would be over and it shouldn’t take over 72 hours.

I’m not seeing how that video could prove anything other than the fact they have footage from a drone.

Just as Long as they implement a more precision oriented approach than a Tommy Franks sludge hammer one!

Exactly! This was footage before the drone was destroyed! Not hard to figure out if you match the time code!

1 Like