BREXIT is Already Helping The UK Economy

See what a little free trade will do by being free from your masters seeking to continue to be parasites on the backs of the commoner’s labor? Now if the Brits don’t end up being total cucks and muck it up, there is ample proof that free trade is that shining beacon on the hill presented as a golden opportunity for more prosperity; in the not too distant future that will deliver even more than what is considered promising, and sending the EU to a perilous death spiral, which once its final kill shot has been accomplished will be the icing on the cake!

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/09/brexit-is-already-changing-the-british-economy-for-the-better/

Brexit without a better solution or plan is just pure destabilization that simple benefits non democratic alliances and autocracy.

1 Like

People working in the building trade have already seen increasing wages

1 Like

Translation: Brexit must be fought with any undemocratic means necessary, to thwart that evil Putin. Or do I misinterpret your pretzel logic?

2 Likes

So glad to hear the Polish are doing well. Now, how about you Brits?

1 Like

Low brow “strawman”, can’t counter the commentary, then mischaracterized, misinterpret and distort the original post. Typical Russian active measures…

1 Like

Why are you against the government carrying out the will of the people? There was a vote. That’s that. Deal with it.

1 Like

The only Russian thing we need protection from is their cuisine. You want to cancel democracy to save democracy. Real sophisticated stuff opinionoid.

3 Likes

You would prefer to be ruled over by unelected EU bureaucrats? Weird.

3 Likes

Another strawman attempt to intentionally mischaracterizing what I posted originally…if all that is left is desperately trying to distort my original post and reframe it, then I understand that need and why a rabbit hole is the only option.

1 Like

Nah, just not manipulated by Russian active measures and disinformation.

1 Like

That is great news. All of the doom and gloom isn’t coming to pass.

I wonder, does this factor into Germany’s current slump?

1 Like

After a very short period of disruption engineered by the embittered EU bureaucrats (Juncker and Tusk), it will all settle down to the status quo ante when Euro manufacturers with falling orders - especially cars - to the UK will start putting serious pressure on them to get it all back to normal ASAP.

Nigel Farage would have had us out within a fortnight of invoking Article 50.

That is twice now you used the word “Strawman” which means you don’t have a more intelligent response nor can adequately defend your argument! Typical liberal! Why don’t you just phone it in next time, it would have the same effect!

Just out of curiosity, where is Farage and the BREXIT party aligned in terms of Bojo’s strategy?

This one is very reminiscent of a troll from Freebird. I predict a very colorful avatar in the future.

Huh? What are you talking about?

opinionoid, not you…

Oh sorry. Misread your post! My bad!