Brexit Betrayal

It’s the old story of ‘empty vessels make the most noise’? A lot of them were Brussels’ agents provocateurs though, to psych up the Remainiacs into making even more noise. Oh, and supplying all the flags, banners, and the coats and hats with a circle of stars on them. :roll_eyes: Looks like this empty vessel is making lots of noise?? lol

Actually it occurs to me that people of a low IQ do like making noise, and the lower the IQ is, the more noise they make?

And a fat lot of good it’ll do? Boris is running rings around the traitors.

The lack of a signature has no legal bearing, it in no way circumvented the law.

It’s a distraction, intended to let the more retarded Brexit voters forget Boris promised not to do what he just did: ask for another extension.

And to make sure they don’t actually look at the deal he just proposed, because it’s far more preferential to the EU than May’s was.

1 Like

At this rate people are genuinely going to lose their trust in the democratic process of the UK and some short-sighted people are happy about that because they are WINNING

[quote=“MoleUK, post:1767, topic:337, full:true”

The lack of a signature has no legal bearing, it in no way circumvented the law.

It’s a distraction, intended to let the more retarded Brexit voters forget Boris promised not to do what he just did: ask for another extension.

And to make sure they don’t actually look at the deal he just proposed, because it’s far more preferential to the EU than May’s was.
[/quote]

I would argue that it has, and if I’m right then it did circumvent the trumped-up law; I would argue that if there is no signature there is no way of knowing for sure - proving - who actually originated the letter?

1 Like

There is no court of law in which this will come up. The UK Govt said quite openly it was asking for an extension, it did, and now the EU is considering it.

It’s all so he can say he didn’t violate his promise not to personally ask for an extension. Which of course is nonsense, but it’s only aimed at convincing a small group of retards.

I’m still convinced that it’s a subterfuge, either toward a no-deal exit, or a general election. Too many ministers including Boris are putting their credibility on the line by insisting that 31st Oct will happen. Anyway there’s no point in speculating because better and more influential brains than ours are beavering away right now, and that includes some in Brussels.

Fucking hypocrites - the only way to resolve this is with a general election.

Session in Edinburgh where judges are set to decide whether the unsigned copy of the letter sent to Donald Tusk on Saturday night by Boris Johnson regarding a Brexit extension complied with the Benn Act, or if the Prime Minister is in contempt of court. Needless to say, it is anti-Brexit QC Jolyon Maugham behind the action…

And who exactly is Maugham - His father is …
David Benedictus
According to an interview Benedictus gave to the Israeli newspaper Yediot Aharonot in 2009, he said that a cousin had done research into his surname and found out that it was actually “Baruch” (ברוך - having the same meaning as “Benedictus” in Hebrew), as well as research into how his ancestors emigrated to Britain, which revealed that they have Ashkenazi ■■■■■■ heritage.
A tenuous link maybe but a link nonetheless

If the devil should cast his net for traitors eh? He’d have a full haul. What they’re obviously too dumb to realise is that every move they’re making now is a step nearer to the Brexit party forming our next government. So thanks very much, you suckers!

It looks to me like the 2 main parties have made a suicide pact, and are now carrying it out, because at this rate, not only have they lost the public trust, they’ve also lost their credibility, because of this Brexit pantomime we now realise how useless and inept they are. It doesn’t need to be one or other of them, but the trouble is that we’ve had them for so long that it has become ingrained into our brains so much that we can’t believe we can do without them. But we can, and because of their self-serving stupidity and treachery I have a strong suspicion that we soon will prove it by electing the Brexit Party. How the fuck can the Brexit party be worse in government than the likes of Cameron, Grayling, May, Grieve, Soubry, Hammond, Flint, to name but a few.

It may have slipped your attention but Trump recently announced huge sanctions against EU - If we have left they obviously won’t apply to us - and don’t forget Trump and Boris get on great.

1 Like

Good point - and Trump and Nigel get on great too? Could this be a sign of things to come? I hope so!

1 Like

Talking of hypocrites

This was magic!
although it did prompt Tory backbencher Sir Desmond Swayne to chip in the following qualified words of support for the Speaker:

"However unfashionable it might be, I believe you are quite right - and by the same token, it is quite wrong to expect the voters to have to answer the same question a second time.”

Who can believe a bloody word any of them say?

So where’s Brexit stand now Cerberus???

Maybe a FTA with America is not such a good idea after all

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/52435.htm

I predict a general election which will finish off Labour and the Tories for decades - maybe for all time? - and a landslide win by the Brexit Party.