Brexit Betrayal

Wtf…:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

https://news.yahoo.com/eu-u-k-seek-brexit-134211641.html

Deal or no deal that is the question! I just made a killing on a Long GBP/CAD, $23,000 for a days work is easy money! Woohoo!

1 Like

So what’s your odds on a deal that goes through? I don’t follow it that closely, but I’m a cynic and think that the EU facilitating brexit with a serious deal is a long long longshot. They think that they can frustrate it long enough that it dies from slow strangulation.

Here is an excellent and up-to-date flowchart of the latest Brexit scenarios.

I really don’t know, it’s 50/50 IMHO. I very rarely trade any pound currency pairs, due to it not only being heavily manipulated but very unpredictable. The only reason I traded this particular pair is because it was over sold and there was an opportunity to go Long, and boy what a trade that ended up being! The currency itself is showing signs of being bullish so the market is reacting to this bit of news I suspect.

There seems to be some legs to this story where a deal is actually hammered out by the power Brokers knowing full well they can manipulate the news cycle and milk it for all it’s worth to appease the people in the financial markets who are in position to make a killing. The insiders are knowing full well that it has little chance it can survive a vote in the UK parliament. We have seen this before and it might play out the same!

For me personally I am setting up to seize any trade opportunity for when a final decision is rendered because either way this ends up the currency itself is going to bounce big time! Watching the FX markets is a strong indicator as to where this is going!

1 Like

Who could have seen it coming.

Lol, yep. And it will be graciously granted…

I shudder to think what will happen on the streets of England if Boris refuses to send this fucking ‘letter’. It’s a cynically contrived and perverse law, and bad laws deserve to be ignored.

So what do the Joos think abt Brexit and are they pro or anti?
I think it’s more nuanced than a black and white q(pun intended lol) But overall I think US Remaining would be good for THEM.

“Britain’s anti-EU ‘Leave’ campaign has helped create a public discourse of prejudice and fear, couched in a parochial nationalism, that ■■■■ in Britain must challenge.”

Dissenting voices —and these are by far in the majority — argue that Europe must be compelled to undergo its demographic death as a Continent and sooner rather than later.

Heaven forbid that the British should develop a sense of self-interest.
■■■■ like Ari Paul are convinced that the gravest threat in Europe is the latent nationalism of the White masses.
“it will be evident that the vast majority of the ■■■■■■ community voted to remain.”
the fact that ■■■■■■ fear of a Brexit-inspired rise in White nationalism is becoming acute.

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/01/brexit-and-the-■■■■■

And what does George think?
It revealed that a campaign group backed by Soros and prominent Remainers proposed mass rallies and concerts to “pressure” MPs in 100 Leave-supporting constituencies, as well as a range of “guerrilla marketing tactics”, to defeat Theresa May’s Brexit deal and trigger a general election.
https://www.thejc.com/comment/columnists/melanie-phillips-on-double-standards-and-george-soros-1.458748

More from our legal masters
By this, Lord Pannick must surely have inferred that ■■■■ have been hindered in the attempts to co-ordinate an influential assault on Brexit.
The top law firm who derailed Brexit is still refusing to name the rich clients behind its ‘arrogant’ legal bid.
Former model Gina Miller, 51, was the face of the campaign but ‘hundreds’ of businesses, entrepreneurs and academics were claimed to be working with Mishcon de Reya.

https://www.europeanknightsproject.com/guess-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I suspect that’s all part of a ‘cunning plan’ - at least hope so. The Charlatans of Brussels shouldn’t get too excited over this deal because there might well be a sting in the tail.

I probably will agree! I am looking to my own industry to see where profits are to be made and who the insiders are to which they will cash in!

Scary how many anti-democratic lunatics there are in the UK right now have a look at Twitter their marching through London complete lunatics

Fucking Shumucks! Typical d-bags!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/19/uk-lawmakers-back-a-change-to-brexit-vote-which-delays-full-approval-and-forces-deadline-extension.html

1 Like

Boris Johnson has send the extension letter unsigned and sent a second letter against any extension signed the EU are now with consulting countries leaders on how to act (which is basically Germany telling everyone what is going to happen)

To anyone that wonders why we want to leave the EU this like this s why they are undemocratic scumbags and we had seen the writing on the wall long before these events happened. They reject Boris Johnson’s request they will basically be charging us money to do so it’s crazy

Get your baseball and Cricket bats ready! This is outrageous! With riots already in Spain, HK, Chile, people are rising up because they are fed up with the hoodwinks and the status quo. Imagine if Britain started in the fray? Probably would be a good thing to show the rest of the world Britain still has a pair!

Boris has sent the ‘letter’ ( :roll_eyes: I mean who the fuck sends letters these days? The younger generations probably don’t even know what a bloody letter is? :smile: ), but get this . . . he ‘forgot’ to sign it. In other words he was smart enough to agree not to break the trumped-up law which forced him send a letter, but did it in such a way as to make it meaningless, ipso facto circumventing the bogus law, thus making it unenforceable :rofl: ). I twittered this morning ‘I hope you put a 2nd class stamp in it, to keep them guessing for an extra day.’