Brexit Betrayal

I will be out of the country on the 29th. By the time I’m back mid April, it will be either totally normal like nothing has happened or the roads will be strewn with bodies and anarchy has broken out.

1 Like

Congrats on kicking May in the arse again.

2 Likes

Thanks, your support is appreciated

Celebrating the 10th day of Spring…and the 2nd day of the last quarter of the moon cycle…and the fact that I still have over 2 weeks to file an extension. :grin:

…………

EU asset managers are actually considering moving to the UK because of Brexit.

2 Likes

There always had to be movement both ways. All the companies with only operations in the EU have to set up a base in the UK - wonder how many those are.

Totally agree, but the news has been biased against Brexit, not balanced

“EU fund managers are up in arms over EU rules which would force them to trade dual-listed shares on uncompetitive EU exchanges after Brexit if the Commission refuse to give them access to London after Brexit.”

1 Like

I think and hope this is bollocks but…

How can it not happen? We had another batch of proposals all shot down yesterday - nothing is getting through Parliament, which is great… tick tock, tick tock… :grinning:

I just need enough fuel in the car to get out of the country. :smiley: Fill up on the 28th! Fuel is more important than food!

That’s one way to solve the problem lol

I don’t think anyone believes she has any academic assets :rofl::rofl:

Dr_Seymour_Khunt_2019-02-15_1750

3 Likes

How embarrassing! How gross! :face_vomiting:

1 Like

…still would lol

Is there something wrong with me :frowning:

I would say yes, or maybe you are just being honest and Dev isn’t. :rofl:

1 Like

Sourfaceberry is complaining of getting deseated by Purple Momentum! :joy: So @Exodus, infiltration is working!

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Hello Jen, I have been carefully avoiding this thread because … well, actually I am still trading and I need time to do that.

Also, I am completely hacked-off with Brexit. It has now become an even greater pissing contest than the Referendum campaign. I can see us being sold up the river, or down the river, by those who are supposed to know what they are doing. I realise lately that we desperately need a Trump-like figure, a business person who knows where they are going and how to drive for it. We have a bunch of limp-wristed career politicians whose main skill is being able to side-step blame whilst pandering to the popular focus.

So … Purple Momentum … I take it that is not a euphemism. It is time I got on board. I can see the rosette now… lovely!

2 Likes