BREAKING: Senators Working to Slip Israel Anti-Boycott Law Through in Lame Duck

It prevents us from actively promoting a boycott of Israel and establishes penalties for countries and organizations that do.

Now, once again refer to the definition in the bill of “boycott”.

I didn’t see in your post any ‘referral’ or ‘link’ to any definition you wish to use in reference to this discussion… I assume that it is something quite different from the normal dictionary version of the word…

The definitions are quoted above and linked to.

Every bill has its own definitions section.

If any boycotting is in order, it should be the low end garbage that China dumps on us. China has yet to produce really high end products. I’m on my 10th or 12th Chinese coffee grinder. My grandmother gave me a coffee grinder about 40 years ago; but now it needs a new electrical cord; although it still works fine. MADE IN GERMANY. I have never found a product from Israel that wasn’t top quality. ------------------------------------------ I get around the Chinese coffee grinders by simply buying a new identical one, and shove the broken one in the box & return it for a refund.

Quit buying the chinese crap and just put a new cord in the German grinder. Replacing electrical cords isn’t hard, just go buy an extension cord and install it.

If people calculated the true cost of buying and constantly replacing cheap made Chinese crap they’d quickly see how much less expensive it is to buy a quality product to begin with.

One problem, China now does so much of the world’s manufacturing it’s damned hard to find things that aren’t made there.

Not too familiar with their commercial products. But…
Even non-boycotting Arab and Asian countries buy Israeli software integrated into their weapon systems…Good stuff.

You miss the point. Since I shop Walmart anyway, it’s no problem to just dump the garbage , get a refund. It would be different if I never went to Walmart. My German coffee grinder is now repaired ( good for another 40 years ), but I will continue to play the Chinese coffee grinder game; since technically, it has only required one purchase. I must have returned close to a dozen. I don’t even need to keep the receipt from the broken one; since I buy a new one & return the broken one with the receipt from the new one, & get the refund. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Almost forgot, I make sure I spread the word to all Walmart buyers; since it applies to all the substandard products from China. Buy a new one & return the old one, with the receipt from the new one, for a refund. In the scheme of things, it only requires one purchase. Forum members, feel free to do the same for your fellow Americans.