BREAKING *** Roger Stone Found Guilty!

This is total sham! The case was weak and this was a total set up from the beginning!

He was found guilty on five separate counts of lying to the House Intelligence Committee in addition to two more charges of obstructing a congressional investigation and intimidating a witness following a two-week trial that centered on the actions taken by the self-identified “dirty trickster” and GOP agent provocateur during the 2016 election and beyond.

Stone, 67, now faces up to 20 years in prison. Judge Amy Berman Jackson, who has presided over the case since January, will hand down Stone’s sentence in the coming weeks.”

1 Like

Did this dude forget that he’s the President and can resolve these issues immediately?

Got to wait until sentencing has concluded before Trump can pardon him!

So - here is the guilty count so far.

• Michael Flynn
  • George Papadopoulos
  • Michael Cohen
  • Paul Manafort
  • Roger Stone

So many key Trump people are convicted felons.

So what? Your point is? Does it make your life better? Keep trying!

BTW, seeing that we are keeping score, Flynn’s case is going to be over turned, Manafort’s crimes happened Long before he was associated with Trump and Papadopoulos will also be exonerated once certain investigations are completed! If you couldn’t be anymore ignorant of the facts then I swear your name is jolly green giant in drag! :rofl: Your premise is weak as usual but nice try!

2 Likes

That’s a fair point. That doesn’t necessarily resolve him complaining about Clinton, Comey, Strozk, etc not being under investigation. He controls the Justice Department and the IC. He can put anyone under investigation.

Sure he can, but you know how that would play out right? He has to play the long game while the laundry comes out in the wash! Leaving no doubt who is guilty!

Peripheral bullshit because they can’t punish the guy they really want. And when all this FISA abuse and spying finally comes to light at least a few of these “convicted felons” are going to bend the FBI , CIA, and DOJ over. Your taxes instead of going to some gender reassignment think-tank will be going to pay off the entirety of their court costs plus damages. That assumes you are actually employable/ willing to get off that fat pancake ass and work

1 Like

Roger Stone is afraid of “killing himself” in jail just like Epstein.

Wow, another communist show trial, and another political prisoner into the gulag.

He dindu nuffin.

All will be made an example of therefore none shall ever step forward again into the arena. Or so is their plan.

1 Like

Trump better pardon him.

He will not even consider it because he couldn’t handle the negative media attention it would give him

1 Like

I hate Trump as a person. A spineless thin skinned moron.

I’m right there with you my friend…unfortunately he is all we have and if nothing else another term one of two things could happen

Either he grows a spine and has a Andrew Jackson moment because he has nothing to lose

And/or

They stay focused on destroying him out of sheer rage for winning yet again that they keep their focus off us until he is gone.

Either way after him they will be coming for us and we need more time to get some political traction in the works.

Nah, Trump only pardons ■■■■■■ meat-packing tycoons who use illegals for labor :rofl:

My point is you are only as good as the company you keep. Trump seems to only hang out with criminals. I’m just waiting for you so-called conservatives to see the corruption and rampant criminality.

3 Likes

Yeah whatever! It’s not as if your opinions mean much here either!

Funny! Pearls of swine !:rofl::laughing: