BREAKING *** Roger Stone Found Guilty!

That fat miserable cow needs to think before she tweets.

Trump should immediately pardon Stone, Manafort, and Flynn, if for no other reason than that it sticks a finger in the reptilian eyes of his seditious enemies. Or he could pardon them because, oh I dunno, he feels loyalty to the few people in his orbit who didnā€™t actively try to stab him in the back.

Instead, he pardoned an orthodox ā– ā– ā–  who employed hundreds of illegal beaners to run his meat packing plant no doubt breaking every OSHA and FDA regulation in existence.

Trump wonā€™t need to Pardon Flynn, his case should and will be thrown out. Flynn will be exonerated. I canā€™t speak for Manafort, Stone no doubt should be pardoned and probably will, but probably wonā€™t happen until he is re-elected. Sigh!

Stoneā€™s arrest was a marker in the decline of justiceā€¦his conviction and lack of action on Trumpā€™s behalf immediately will certainly eclipse all markers right now. Pray Trump acts in haste.

I may be joining your camp soon if Trump decides that all he can offer are platitudes. Stone needs to be pardoned, and people like Brennan, McCabe, and many others need to face the consequences for their actions otherwise its bullshit! Itā€™s one of the reasons why I voted for Trump, and if these scumbags skate I will never return to supporting another politician for as Long as I live!

Cryptic message from his daughter who appeared on Tucker Carlsonā€™s show.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1195515568150835201

The daughter of Roger Stone delivered an urgent plea to President Trump to ā€œsaveā€ her family after her father was found guilty on all counts today. Adria Stone appeared on Fox News on Friday, hours after her 67-year-old father was convicted on seven counts that include lying to Congress and witness tampering.

Tucker Carlson said he believes people will be ā€œwatching really carefullyā€ for Trump to bestow a pardon on his longtime informal adviser. Adria Stone responded by speaking directly to the president.

ā€œDonald Trump ā€” if you can hear me, please save our family. He does not deserve this. Nobody deserves this.ā€

Adria Stone suggested her father was unfairly targeted, urging Carlsonā€™s audience to ā€œlook at the money trail and where this all started. Nobody should have to lose their life to what we have just experienced,ā€ she said, adding, ā€œThereā€™s a lot more to come out, but obviously canā€™t talk about it.ā€

He tweets as though he doesnā€™t know heā€™s in charge of the DOJ.

Yeah, very odd to me that any one of them would be willing to become convicted felons having lied to protect the biggest POS to have occupied the White Houseā€¦:man_shrugging:

Well sure, heā€™s a threat to Trump as so many out there are.

Wonder if lying to congress only affects those who are Trump associates or have an Ā® by their name?

1 Like

Yep, and another one could be going to jail for himā€¦

Here comes Monte with his usual ā€œRed Hatterā€ nonsense!:laughing: