🚨 Breaking: President Trump shot in Assassination Attempt 🚨

And we have to believe this turd got by multiple SS and police checkpoints with a fucking rifle without ANYONE taking notice ? It’s not only fishy but CRIMINAL !!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is unbelievable!

The new face of incompetency crisis

3 Likes

Bullshit the crowd knew he was up there and the sniper knew he was up there and the DEMS knew and put him there !!!

3 Likes

Check on the rules of engagement for the SS.

• They secure key facilities and major national-level events. FAIL
  • Using advanced techniques, they deter, minimize, and respond to identified threats. FAIL
  • the display of decisive intent to use weapons if the actions requiring their use do not cease FAIL
  • Their protective efforts start long before their physical presence. FAIL
  • Meticulous advance work and threat assessments help identify potential risks to protectees. UTTER FAIL

Why were warnings from the public apparently ignored or not acted upon ?

Suspicious man was reportedly seen on roof about 30 minutes before Trump shooting | Fox News Video

1 Like

I’m not a lawyer. You tell me.

Officer Willis should have pulled the trigger instead of waiting for the stupid “permission.”

1 Like

Posted as a comment to:

1 Like
2 Likes

The day after the September 11, 2001 attacks on America, the FBI was able to tell the country who had attacked us, and why. In less than 24-hours, they had the names, nationalities, and even the passports of the nineteen hijackers, as well as their motive.

Trump shooting, Nothing but crickets so far from the FBI.

1 Like

Yep, it was an inside job.

Is America a nation of cowards or what?
How come nobody climbed up to the roof the barn and beat the shit out of the Jooish shooter?

Yep!

Same with the Las Vegas Massacre! This stinks to high heaven, and I certainly don’t trust DHS or the FBI to be conducting this investigation, they will cover it up just like they did with the Las Vegas shooting.

1 Like

Dallas Alexander made a great point when he said that there were plenty of LEO and SS agents whose specialty is “tactical strategies” and the first thing you do is secure the areas that pose the most threat and that roof was pretty obvious. “Somebody playing Fortnight or Call of Duty would even know that basic rule”.

So a gun scope optic that is zeroed out 100X yards (which is standard operating procedure for even the basic sniper) would have provided a crystal clear image and the tactical officer would have noticed if the shooter had a gun or not and are authorized to neutralize the threat without waiting for approval from superior officers. There are too many questions for obvious reasons that will go unanswered.

The faces don’t match up, as I already pointed out. Notice where the blood went. In above picture, the blood flowed from the nose to below the right year lobe, while in the bottom picutre, the blood went mostly to above the right ear. And there’s substantial blood under the chin, not soaked in the shirt.

Neither of them is wearing glasses. Well, maybe contact lenses. But how comfy are they, especially for men?

Hard to see from the two examples you have on exhibit here.

Exactly my point. They make it hard to see.

How come the face is grey from the chin up in above picture? I don’t get it. It was a sunny day.

PS
In the picture above, there was blood on the forehead that ran parallel to the hairline, while in the bottom picture, no such thing.

The body in the bottom picture must have been rolled over after death by the agents by some reason, if indeed it was a dead body.

Fire that incompetent SS chief. She ain’t no good.

Iranian threat eh? They should be worried about the Ukrainian threat.

Water tower?
The plot thickens.