🚨BREAKING: President Joe Biden has Agreed to Withdraw from the Presidential Race 🚨

Not sure if this really going to happen but Reporter from Newsmax is reporting that Joe Biden is withdrawing from the race to be reelected and a speech will be prepared this weekend for the public. Also he is on record that he will not endorse Kamala Harris to succeed him.

Newsmax Commentator Halperin: Biden Exit From WH Race Likely This Weekend.

A speech has been drafted for him. He will continue on as president. He also will not, I’m told, endorse Vice President [Kamala] Harris as his successor. They’re hoping that he will endorse an open process in which the convention will be open to Vice President Harris and a few other candidates in Chicago to pick the Democratic nominee for president."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GS0bY5lWgAAFN-u?format=jpg&name=medium

:rotating_light:

1 Like

We knew it was coming… just weren’t sure when.

No surprise there either, given an IQ of…

1 Like

Stick a fork in it, both are toast. I have to admit I am so looking forward to watching the Democratic convention in August! Its going to be juicy so get your popcorn ready!

3 Likes

I will believe it when I see it happens

2 Likes

If Nancy and Barack say he MUST go , he is GONE !

Its great to see Liberal Dems in panic mode. Cant wait to see what type of " MEDICAL CONDITION " Biden will have.
These people have mo concern at all for all the families involved.

The Biden family and the WH spokesmen claim Biden has not talked about withdrawing and they are simply rumors .

I am not sure Newsmax would put that out there if it wasn’t true.

There has to be 30 media outlets making claims Biden will NOT drop out and perhaps 60 that says he WILL dropout this week . When Obama and Nancy say dropout and donors dry up , times up .

2 Likes

This was expected. Now Kamala is the presumptive candidate? Shit over shinola. :laughing:

1 Like

Is this satire or is this really happening? Theater for the masses?

1 Like

Hard to tell.
I heard that the Clintons supported Biden/Harris, while other Dems, most notably Obama and Pelosi, abandoned them as hopeless.

1 Like

The dems are not going away quietly. They don’t care, their fervent hate for Trump will see them burn the country down before they let him back in the White House again.

1 Like

Harris is as incompetent as Biden yet looks like she will be who they throw out to run against Rump. The dislike for Rump and now his clone VP is so intense she could win.

I am not so sure about that. There is talk that she will try to invoke the 25th amendment and by that measure she will be become the incumbent president. But I seriously doubt if a fair election were to be held she would have any chance at beating Trump. And I mean a fair election because this could go sideways real quick.

1 Like

That should be interesting to watch.
It is troubling that Biden is quitting at this late point, after many voters chose him in caucuses and primaries.
Now, Biden is allowing Party elites to override the voters’ choice. Who’s destroying democracy??? The people have not chose Harris, the party elites win again.

Excellent point! I keep thinking about RFK Jr. and how they screwed him over. I am not a supporter of his, but I do sympathize with his position in that he was never allowed a fair process within his own party. Kind of reminds of Ron Paul a few years ago. So yeah you are exactly right when highlighting the elites trying to pick winners and losers for there is nothing democratic about that process.

1 Like

For that to happen those voting districts would have to be raided with tons of ballots and the absentee ballots have to be an all-time RECORD amount ! We will see districts with 200% plus voter turnout .