Breaking: Pence is expected to do this on Jan 6th

Biden will be President through a stolen election and no one will give a shit because “Orange man bad”. I still go back to the raw numbers and there’s absolutely no way this election was valid. There is ZERO chance that we actually had a 120 year record in voter turnout for these two turds. There’s just way too much evidence to accept this was legitimate. This about this:

Voter turnout as a % of the population:
2004: 41.8%
2008: 43.2%
2012: 41.2%
2016: 42.5%
2020: 48.0%

Registered voter turnout:
2004: 55.7%
2008: 57.1%
2012: 54.9%
2016: 59.2%
2020: 69.1% - Still not complete data, more votes to come.

Does that make any sense to you at all? Look at Texas, Biden’s votes went up by 35.6% while Trump’s went up by 25.7%. That’s completely out of line with what’s happened historically. When one candidate sees a huge jump, the other party loses votes in every election back to the 80’s that I’ve looked at so far. Why is Texas worth looking at? They kept calling it a battleground state despite the history and current state of politics here. I think Trump gained a hell of a lot of votes here. If he hadn’t, this state would have been in play, in my opinion due to the voter fraud. I watched a 45 minute Trump train here in Houston drive by so I can believe that the vote totals for Trump went up. What I can’t buy is seeing only a couple of Biden signs and he gained 35% over Hillary’s total. The numbers just don’t make sense and the numbers in states like Pennsylvania where according to numbers reporting, it was mathematically an extreme long shot for Biden to recover from Trump’s lead also don’t make sense. Look at Wisconsin. Trump was leading by 120,257 votes at 2 AM when I went to bed with 92% reporting. IT was a 52.1% to 47.9% lead. When I woke up at 7 AM, it was 95% reporting and all of the sudden, Biden had the lead. That makes no sense either. You’re telling me there was ONE district in Wisconsin that had over 70% votes for Biden, yet he won 70.4% of the vote from 2 AM to 7 AM to take the lead? Then, funny enough, they went from 95% to 99% from 7 to 9 and recorded 629 votes, that registered at the same 52-48% for Trump over Biden? I still haven’t seen a valid answer for those anomalies.

2 Likes

That’s incorrect. Not a one of America’s institutions that guarantee free and fair elections in America have found that to be true,

What’s your source for this?

So now you are moving the goalposts? You have said unequivocally several times that Trump will be serving a second term. Are you now accepting Biden will be President?

Biden is a patsy. Of course he won’t ever be President.

The evidence and proof is there and will be certified for Trump.

Yeah, let’s just trust THAT… :rofl:

There’s a dozen sites out there that give past election results. I think I pulled them from Dave Leip’s site or Wiki, I don’t remember. You’re welcome to run the numbers and prove me wrong. Here’s some more fun facts:

The last time we crossed 60% voter turnout was 1968 at the height of the Vietnam war. The highest it’s been since then we 2008 at 57.1% and 2016 which I really question as well at 59.2%. I’m supposed to believe this ass hat and Trump garnered almost 70%, hitting a record high not seen since 1900 when blacks and women couldn’t vote? Yeah, bullshit.

I’m serious here, do you honestly expect the people that coordinated the fraud to tell you there was fraud? Come on, seriously. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There was a book written in 1890 something, a man name Donald Trump will be our last president.

So you’ve given up on the fundamental institutions that created America and made it great…:man_shrugging:

Ok, well you’ve got nothing left if you buy into a conspiracy of that magnitude…:thinking:

I think you are underestimating how polarizing Trump has been, unlike previous Presidents it seems either your pro Trump regardless or oppose him vehemently. This is what caused the huge voter turn out.

We all know Dems are notoriously bad at getting their supporters out to vote but this time there was a whole lot of energy to do so.

So you believe that democrats and republicans both, working together in multiple states along with state courts and elements of the Trump administration and the SCOTUS conspired to steal the election from trump…come on man, that’s a monumental, grand daddy of all conspiracy theory, that if true, would mean you’d be best off to go find another country to live in because you’re finished…:man_shrugging:

Like counting real votes? Lol

1 Like

According to the census bureau, 157.6 million Americans voted in 2016, most others on here are throwing around 133, but that’s wrong. The census Bureau hasn’t reported the total for 2020 yet, but you can bet it’s higher as there was tremendous ground work and motivation on both sides this time and Trump was the catalyst for that, not Biden…

He’s a golden god to his base and absolutely loathed by all others…

Nope. I’ve grown annoyed with the ones that are tearing it down.

Biden lost big time… trump dominated him

2 Likes

Ok, one more time. You’ve got 60 state court cases, 2 Supreme Court cases all tossed. You’ve got Republican governors, Republican lieutenant governors, Republican state SOS’s and Republican state election managers all certifying states for Biden that you say Trump won, you have trumps own DOJ/FBI/DHS/CISA all certifying clean and fair elections. And you think all of them have conspired together to steal the election from trump…:thinking:

So your saying all the sworn affidavits are lying?

1 Like

1 Like