Breaking: Pence is expected to do this on Jan 6th

2 Likes

I asked the question yesterday what are trump supporters going to do and I didnā€™t really get any realistic feedback I honestly hope Pence does this so we can get 4 more years

2 Likes

A credible source is promoting this so Iā€™m hoping itā€™s true, he canceled his trip
So something is up.
Trump is a fighter. Way to much evidence of cheating. Time for the media to do there job or be responsible for escalating the civil war.

2 Likes

Can you imagine pence bring out a voting machine lol you know Biden is doneā€¦ president elect my ass haha

Thatā€™s because thereā€™s nothing they can do. Elections have consequencesā€¦:man_shrugging:

This is pure fantasy. Pence will not bring out a voting machine and the constitution does not allow the VP to unilaterally decide on his own which votes count.

Think about this logically, if this existed previous administrations would have used it. Why didnt Gore use this tactic in 2000?

ā€œLetā€™s be clear what is happening here: We have a bunch of ambitious politicians who think thereā€™s a quick way to tap into the presidentā€™s populist base without doing any real, long-term damage. But theyā€™re wrong ā€” and this issue is bigger than anyoneā€™s personal ambitions,ā€ Sasse wrote. ā€œAdults donā€™t point a loaded gun at the heart of legitimate self-government.ā€

Ben Sasseā€¦

ā€œWhen we talk in private, I havenā€™t heard a single congressional Republican allege that the election results were fraudulent ā€” not one. Instead, I hear them talk about their worries about how they will ā€˜lookā€™ to President Trumpā€™s most ardent supporters,ā€ Sasse wrote.

No offense but Saase is a piece of shit. I trust not one single word out of his mouth.

1 Like

No offense taken. You only say that though because heā€™s not playing retrumplicanā€¦:wink:

Yes he can, if Hawley objects he is The arbitrator of who gets the vote for majority or one per stateā€¦ he will side with republicans giving Trump the easty victory

Pence is going to follow the standard protocols and certify Biden as the winner of the election. Screenshot this so you can all cry about it later.

LOL - yes thats what happens which is why no one has done it before. Or has Trump the constitutional scholar amazingly discovered something in the constitution that no losing party has not realized before.

No, I say that because heā€™s a weasel in the mold of Jeff Flake. I donā€™t give a damn who stands up for Trump, I care about who stands up for the American people. He doesnā€™t.

What does your opinion on that have to do with his criticism of republicans planning to delay the inevitable inauguration of Joe Biden?

You quoted his statement. I donā€™t trust his statement. Period.

Well weā€™ll see whoā€™s right by the end of the day January 6thā€¦

Regardless the witness Arenā€™t going away, Biden will be a illegitimate presidentā€¦ what are you going to do when half of America knows heā€™s no legitimate?

1 Like

Yes, but they insist Joe will be an illegitimate president, wondering, what we will do about thatā€¦:thinking:ā€¦as though we really care or need to do anything about it. Itā€™s irrelevant to reality and it will merely be ignoredā€¦:rofl:

2,000 witnesses to voter fraud with no no outcome? , good reason to secede from that union lol