***BREAKING NEWS*** UPDATE*** James Baker Has Flipped!***Brennan, Clapper Lawyering UP due to being Ensnared in Russia Hoax

Further proof that the house of cards is about to go up in smoke!

NBC and all legacy media is burying this story! Geez I wonder why? (Sarcasm)

If so, then that would explain why Giuliani slinked back into the shadows following the arrest of his two clients. We haven’t heard hide nor hair of him since, and now we learn that he’s lawyering up…:rofl:

It’s official - the Durham Probe is now a criminal inquiry. I hope these sh!tlibs get roasted!

http://archive.fo/OFDKo
1 Like

Yep! I have to suspect with all the impeachment talk and the closed door nonsense with Adam Schiff, Nutty Nancy, whether or not they are just flat out desperate for anything knowing perfectly well the doors are closing in on them! We are seeing stories breaks with Democratic Congresswomen with inappropriate behavior, and then another one shortly foolwing that, then before that the one that pleaded guilty over Campaign fraud, something I posted a separate thread about a few days ago.

here

Now this from CNN, the deep state go to, is hilarious to watch.

Quoting Sundance from the CTH

"When Weissman and Mueller were traveling the world to investigate Trump-Russia it was an example of prudent and thorough investigative approaches. However, Durham and Barr doing the same thing is an example of the most horrific investigation imaginable. When Mueller sent a subpoena it held a seriousness that could not be ignored; however, if Durham sends a subpoena, everyone can just shrug-it-off and “take the fifth”.

Accordingly, Weissmann & Mueller opened investigations, the targets were automatically guilty and should be alarmed. However, when Durham & Barr open investigations, it means nothing to the targets and not even the possibility of guilt. Meanwhile, former ODNI James Clapper’s muttering responses are, well, also quite humorous."

All corruption, treason, usurpation must be rooted out. We have to win in 2020.

Now everyone can see why the NYC Bar Association was telling Barr to recuse himself. They are shills for the Democrats and they know their Democrat masters are gonna get charged with crimes.

If anyone here thinks that the people actually responsible for all of this crap will be held to account, you’re living in la-la-land.

There will be fall guys and patsies but anyone actually important, all of the big names that we know were in on it? They will skate through like they always do to cushy job as correspondents, book deals, and speaking tours.

Nothing is going to happen because this is all an attempt by the administration to cover-up their own crimes and deflect fake blame onto Democrats who literally did nothing wrong.

1 Like

This was an investigation that suddenly turned into a criminal probe, if it wasn’t a big deal CNN wouldn’t be trying to spin it by putting their partisan hack Tobin to put forth such narratives of pleading the 5th. The IG report was also delayed for measured effect for timing! Some big names are going down, mark my words! It may not be Hillary or Obama but everybody else I will take, including some members of the house!

If I had to guess who were the ones not smart enough to cover their tracks, it would be Brennan and Susan Rice. Clapper doesn’t look like a guy who’s very clever, either, but I get the sense he was an inert bystander. Rice probably was just a stooge, but she’s shown that she’d do anything she’s told to do, no matter how stupid.

Well thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Well you pretty much are hitting on the trifecta. Remember Brennen and Clapper already lied under oath, and Rice along with Samantha Powers are also liars who will have some explaining to do with all the unauthuorized unmasking that was being done under their names, and there were a lot of them. People don’t realize how much unmasking was being done until Admiral Rogers had it shut down, it was off the charts, so I am can say for certain that Susan Rice might be a small pawn, but she could be in legal jeopardy along with Powers. Brennen and Clapper for sure are going to be facing charges, and Comey? Funny how he has been ominously silent these last few weeks after it was revealed recently they found an entire folder DOC in Comey’s safe shortly after he was fired and his office was raided turning up FISA warrants and surveillance materials relating to Trump’s Campaign. I am not sure how nobody can not be charged given what are already established facts of crimes already committed. The country won’t survive if no one is charged and people walk from this.

So WHO was trying to fix an election now ? This Russian BS and ALL the players will be heading to jail when the truth comes out . The largest conspiracy to remove a President and undo an election EVER !!!
The DNC ,FBI , Hillary ,Clapper , Comey ,Brennan and the rest of those domestic terrorist need to be locked up !!!

2 Likes

Yep, and Mueller went a long way to that end. How many have gone or will go to jail now? :rofl:

I can already write Susan Rice’s defense: “you’re trying to lynch a black woman”

2 Likes

Nah, none of that bs distraction from the crook in the White House will go anywhere. It will be just like Benghazi. Would you care to bet???

I’d sooner put my money in a pool for how much time Lori Loughlin gets.

But your response is predictable, too. Democrats using the CIA, NSA, DOJ and FBI to damage a political opponent? Tsk tsk

Another name that hasn’t been in the news lately is Loretta Lynch! I am sure her fat ass would use the same defense! :rofl: