🚨 BREAKING: House committee approves Articles of Impeachment against Mayorkas: UPDATE

The news speaks for itself, and to be honest it has been long overdue for something like to happen. What is next is anyone’s guess, but with a presidential election approaching in 9 months I would imagine immigration is going to be the number one hot topic on everyone’s minf. This development is is pyre for the fire that is just getting started.

Stay tuned

2 Likes

Interesting commentary by Steve Bannon

2 Likes

This thing is a play for a bigger event to happen in the future. Talk of federalising the National Guard?

1 Like

Where it stands today:
“What the ruling essentially says is that state compliance with federal guidelines is completely voluntary,” said Jeff Jacobs, a retired Army Reserve two-star general, attorney and author of a 1994 book analyzing the Guard’s dual control structure. “And the only recourse the federal government has — because Texas did not dispute this — is to withdraw funding for [the state’s] National Guard.”

Jacobs warned this decision at its “logical conclusion” allows governors to block military personnel requirements, offering free rein to protect non-federalized Guard members from military punishments for everything from marijuana use to fitness tests. But even under the ruling, troops must meet all federal requirements to join.

“It gives the governor[s] a veto to play politics with every single thing that the Secretary of Defense or the Secretary of the Army or Air Force do,” the retired general warned.

Think Biden will use the military to arrest all the National Guard in Texas???

I think this issue becomes more than the state of Texas. Of course messing with Texas is not going to end well for the progressives, however as we get deeper into 2024 I suspect we will have bigger things to worry about than the National guard!

3 Likes

I am still fuming about that recent Tucker interview with Weinstein! We should be singular in our focus!

2 Likes

UPDATE

Yey! It finally happened!

BREAKING: The House has Voted to IMPEACH DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas on two articles: “willful and systemic refusal to comply with the law” and “breach of public trust” One vote!

2 Likes

I doubt the Senate will uphold to convict!

1 Like

Yeah, that is what everybody is saying. Keeping expectations low is probably better in the long run.

1 Like

Imagine living next door to an individual on the FBI’s terror watch list. This is a terrifying thought that has become a dangerous reality – maybe more often than anyone could fathom – under the administration of President Joseph R. Biden.

Over the past few months, we have seemingly observed a new wrinkle in the deluge of suspected terrorists actually being caught at the border. We know about the suspected terrorists who were identified and arrested between ports of entry (169 at the southern border in FY23, and 58 so far in FY24) – not to speak of the hundreds of thousands of ‘gotaways’ whose identities are not known.

Well here we are now. Senator John Kennedy (Rep) lights up DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas (Dem) and reminds him that the vast majority of the American people don’t buy his bullshit!!

1 Like

This dude needs to die. I know that isn’t very Christian of me… I just don’t care. I hope God will forgive me for how I feel about him (Mayorkas).

I think there are a lot of people just like you, myself included, that feel the same way! I repent for having such anger everyday. Nothing wrong with having righteous anger though! God said “vengeance is mine”.

1 Like

I think the ATF is the real terrorists!

2 Likes

Only 1 of many on that mission under dem rule .

The alphabet starts taking on a life of its own.

Domestically War starts like this. A gradual mission creep!

2 Likes

The FBI does a better job of killing citizens Waco siege, Ruby Ridge , and Hillary’s enemies suicides .

2 Likes

1 Like

Didn’t Schummer break with 242 year precedent by not allowing a trial?

Probably. But… who cares?.. right?