🚨 BREAKING: House committee approves Articles of Impeachment against Mayorkas: UPDATE

I care! Someday we’d be calling in those dastardly deeds in the form of treason!

I care too. I was just being sarcastic.

1 Like

YEP !!
The Senate convened at 1 p.m., and senators were sworn in as jurors. Majority Leader CHUCK THE FUCK SCHUMER(D-NY) moved to vote that the first article of impeachment against Mayorkas was unconstitutional, effectively dismissing it.

The vote was 51-48-1, with all Democrats voting in favor of quickly killing off the first charge against Mayorkas. All Republicans voted “no,” except Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), who voted “present.”

Schumer then made a similar effort to dispose of the second and final article of impeachment against Mayorkas, President Joe Biden’s top border official. Mayorkas has presided over the department as more than 9 million immigrants have been encountered attempting to enter the country under Biden.

The second vote passed 51-49, and Schumer requested that the Senate adjourn. The impeachment proceedings were done before 4:30 p.m.

That was grounds for a firing squad designated for Schummer’s treasonous act. Punishable by death!

2 Likes

I lived in Buffalo NY and couldn’t stand Schummer or the 99% of the rest of those dummycrats . It won’t be long for those MF’s sanctuary cities will be their demise !!! :100: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

That is weird reading your comment. I had to spend a summer in Buffalo as I was working on a case that required me being there with a litigation team in the famous Asbestos Civil Class action lawsuit. What a shit-hole that city is but the people I met there were pretty cool.

Anyway, also weird reading about the standoff at my old schools Columbia and NYU with the dumbass student protests and locking out jews from campus.

I would imagine the timing of these events were planned just n time for election season even while Trump is standing trial were no crime has been committed. Bizarre times!

2 Likes

Well certain parts of Buffalo are and were shithole the “fruit belt” is an area to stay clear of even the police won’t drive down those streets . There were several incidence of automatic weapons fired at police cruisers . But the suburbs were fantastic neighbors always helping neighbors . If an car was stuck in the never ending snow you would see at least ten neighbors running out to push them free . Too bad NY is 90 % dummycrat !!!

2 Likes