Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant escape courthouse to elude ICE

A sitting judge that assists an illegal in evading the LAW , doesn’t belong in the justice system EVER !!! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

That is because she is not Judge Judy…
I don’t believe Judge Judy would do that.
Matter of fact, she would have thrown the book at that other judge for doing such a stupid thing.

You can contribute to her defense fund.

Apparently there are some factors YOU dont understand. Her salary has been zeroed out. Go tell whoever cut her salary that they must be struggling to understand some concept.

1 Like

Hahahaha oh? I have read ~6k pages across 23 books in 2019. How many books have you read so far in the last 5 years?

Capture

IDK Supperhey.

I’ma gonna pretend to be a liberal here for a second :joy: and in doing so tell you:

It isn’t the quantity but the quality. If you read books that are on the SJW approved reading list (which means quality) I might be allowed to venture out of my talking points and have a conversation with you :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

All joking aside, I do like some of the titles you’ve read. “The Subtle Art of…” would be right up my ally :wink:

What site do you use for this? I want to share.

This may be it:

Sure, here is the list of my books this year. Feel free to ask for specific titles if you cant make it out from the pictures

cap1

goodreads.com . I use it to track my readings, as well as reading quick reviews and summaries of books I was about to buy

2 Likes

I don’t know how you get it to look like that. I added in the books I read over the past year or so.

To a certain extend, I agree with this statement. Some reading materials worth more than the others (only 6/23 books Ive read so far this year made a huge impact on the way I think about a certain fields / area / topics); however, I think the act of reading itself is beneficial to exercise your brainy muscles, especially with long-form medium such as a book vs. a 5 minute article. Especially in this day and age where instant gratification in forms of media such as online-streaming shows, video games, social media dominate our attention by constantly pressing our dopamine receptors with easily-digestible little bites that add up to nothing, reading to me is in itself a form of self-reflection / semi-meditations that takes some discipline.

You are what you eat / read, and that is why I had cancelled my netflix account and pick up these books instead. Yes, Im going for quantities, but I think ultimately, it is quality time well-spent.

2 Likes

I dont think you can get the site to display “year in book” on the mobile app, but on the destop site, go to

Profile → “see your year in book” on the right hand side, and it will generate a site like that, sorting books you’ve finished reading in any particular year

1 Like

After recalling the case, the judge observed that ICE was in the courthouse. The prosecutor then informed the court that the state did not believe the defendant was the fugitive from Pennsylvania for whom there was an arrest warrant and therefore believed that the fugitive charge was an error,

The defense attorney then suggested that “the best thing for us to do is to … release him … and hope that he can avoid ICE.”

The judge did not believe. Imagine that a judge without any of the facts deciding they did not believe.

Neither had the facts.

2 Likes

I’ve read Why We Sleep – Excellent read! My cover looks just a tad different from your picture.

I have it out at my Command Center awaiting the next trip I make to my daughter’s abode. I promised it to her…on loan (as I do intend to read it again).

1 Like

Couldnt agree more. I think the cover varies between two different publishers. You might have the Penguin edition. I could even argue that the judge in this thread probably doesnt have enough sleep prompting her to make an emotional judgement instead of a rational one which leads to her professional demise. I would send her a blue light filtering glasses I just bought.

Why-We-Sleep-The-New-Science-of-Sleep

Some obviously are. Literally the same thing happened in Downtown Portland a few years ago and nobody was fired or even charged over it. The governor even had the gall to bitch about ICE not obtaining the city of Portland’s permission before conducting a raid at the Multnomah County Courthouse a few weeks later.

Don’t forget the Mayor of Oakland warning the city that a major ICE operation was about to begin allowing hundreds of criminal aliens to flee to avoid being caught.