Bostock v. Clayton County: SCOTUS Rules 6-3 that Gay, Trans Employees Protected by Civil Rights Act

Picking liberals instead of conservatives. Trump is 0-2 - I love Trump but he did not do his homework.

1 Like

Gorsuch is an Episcopalian. I don’t even consider Episcopalians to be Christian. They rejected Jesus as the only way a long time ago.

No wonder the left didn’t frame him, and no wonder we are getting little help from the Supreme Court.

I personally don’t care if Gorsuch is gay or likes to have sex with Popsicles so long as he defends the Constitution as written - which he failed to do in this case. Now, I no longer have any respect for him. Respect is earned and he lost it.

Alito and Thomas should resign. Say the Court is rendering illegitimate opinions. It is violating the Constitution. Say it is illegitimate and they will not be a party to it anymore.

That would be real and straight.

Should have gone with Amy Coney Barrett. I didn’t expect Kavanaugh to be part of the dissenting side tho; in fact, I thought the roles were reversed. A betrayal nonetheless, and this will be a huge blow to the evangelical Christian base.

https://www.oyez.org/cases/2019/17-1618

Aside from the symbolic lost, lets be real for a moment: even if Gorsuch dissented, the case would still skew 5-4 with Roberts obviously siding with the liberal bench. That’s the sad reality of the current SCOTUS.

As far as statutory interpretation goes, which was the issue before the court, the decision seems to have been as broad as the statute allows. It’s amazing that the vast majority of you don’t understand this basic fact.

I don’t care if the person working next to me is gay, lesbian or a green man from Mars.As long as their job performance and attendence is good amd no preference is shown, who cares.They have a right to be employed like everyone else.
In COMMIEFORNIA these nits are PERVERTING the law protecting these OBVIOUSLY sick people.A very small percentage of these SICKOS can be helped. Yhey should face justice with castration and public crucifixion ot being drawn and quartered. Would these two nuts feel sorry for the pedophile that would rape their child???