Blatant Discrimination in Housing

Yeah, Biden won 70% of the mail in ballots? Again, bullshit.

Right! Which is the same attitude that is currently leading the country go down the toilet! Imagine people actually gave a dam what a wonderful place this would be. Thanks for caring! Lol!

BTW Stop feeding the fking trolls you enable their behavior you are not fking with them!

Donald Trump And His Lawyers Are Making Sweeping Allegations of Voter Fraud In Public. In Court, They Say No Such Thing

The I donā€™t give a damn was directed at the suggestion that I was feeding the trolls. Weā€™re having a polite conversation and heā€™s incorrect so Iā€™m happy to continue to discuss it. You and I define trolls differently apparently.

Yeah, letā€™s just trust ā€œTimeā€. :rofl:

No, thatā€™s not bullshit. Vastly more Biden supporters voted by mail. Itā€™s a FACT.

Seriously, they havenā€™t argued a case in actual court, theyā€™ve been denied from bringing the cases.

Bullshit. The number of mail in ballots is completely fraudulent and historically, they donā€™t lean to one candidate 70% in swing states.

What is wrong with you, Time merely reported the court briefs. Suit yourself, live in that denial. Joe Biden is your new presidentā€¦

Nothing is wrong with me. I understand statistics and this election is bullshit. Guess weā€™re done.

1 Like

Covid made the difference this election, sorry thatā€™s a fact whoā€™s results you WILL live with, like it or notā€¦:man_shrugging:

Absolute bullshit. Another excuse.

Nite.
Done with this nonsense.

1 Like

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United Statesā€¦:us::us::us::us:

Oppps lol

Careful, Cochise will accuse you of intentionally derailing a threadā€¦:wink: