Blatant Discrimination in Housing

Sorry, you and I disagree. There is no fucking way Biden and Trump got so many people to the polls that they broke a 120 year old record for voter turnout. The last time we hit 70% was when women couldn’t vote. The last time we broke 60% was when Vietnam was in full swing. A charismatic black man in a historic election managed to get 57% to turn out and I’m supposed to believe these two turds got 70%? Bullshit.

Yep! You are finally waking to the reality that “We the People” have to take matters into our own hands!

It’s starting in Oregon.

Like I said. From his own base, Trump is being denied a victory lap for his administration’s OWS on the “common sense” that they couldn’t have accomplished the creation of a warp speed vaccine with the efficacy he claims… that will always be funny…

Like I said, we’re not sheep, we support the guy when he does good, question it when there’s reason for doubt.

Ok, well I had no idea you thought that Trump was a turd, or that he didn’t get the votes that he claims to have received…:thinking:

Oh, and you don’t merely disagree with me, a lone political junky and forum poster. This is obviously much bigger than you and I. You disagree with the courts, all of which have tossed his bullshit claims citing no evidence, the states election boards, in at least the states who’s results you don’t like, some of which were conducted by republicans, the EC, the Trump administration’s DOJ/DHS/CISA and prominent republicans like Mc Connell and Christi and others…:man_shrugging:

Why are you arguing with this idiot troll?

Make no mistake, I still think he won. I think the fraud is on the left and yes, I think his vote total was inflated as well.

Yeah, I do the same thing. Which is why you’ve seen me criticize for example the whole of the Obama foreign policy with a couple of notable exceptions.

I’m also critical of Joe Biden’s planned nomination of a secretary of defense. And would not support a waiver to get him confirmed…

1 Like

Well, if you can’t trust the vote tally, you can’t declare a winner, as a matter of common sense.

But I will tell you this, you’ve got nothing on your side that will prevent Joe Biden from being sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us::us:

We have plenty of evidence if the SC wasn’t cowardly enough to actually look at it. Even the cases that have been dismissed, they looked at none of the evidence. Every one I’ve seen so far was dismissed due to a lack of standing or some other bullshit excuse. They’re terrified that there will be riots and the SC was caught saying as much. We have video evidence of illegal vote counting in Georgia, yet no one wants to look at it. I’m convinced that there are two types of people out there. The establishment critters that want Trump gone so they don’t end up in prison and the people so cowardly that they are terrified of the legitimate results of this election because the leftists slimeballs on the extreme will riot and loot. I think we’re screwed as a nation if we can’t have a fair election and make no mistake, this election is absolute bullshit with signs of fraudulent mail in ballots and corrupt voting machines that use algorithms to skew the results. NO FUCKING WAY that Trump is leading by 700,000 votes at 2 AM in Pennsylvania and loses the race. That’s never happened before. Same with Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia. NO FUCKING WAY Biden gets 37% more votes in Texas than Hillary got at the same time that Trump got 25% more… it just doesn’t add up.

It’s not a matter of cowardice. If you understand US law, there’s rules that govern court proceedings, and the Supreme Court found that Texas doesn’t have standing…

That’s a legal term worthy of your looking in to.

Bullshit they don’t have standing. The SC took the chicken shit way out. I don’t agree with them.

Monte was here not too long ago ranting how AG Barr was a Trump stooge, now that Barr says there is no investigation into Biden’s corruption and refuses to investigate election, suddenly Monte is singing his praises.

Think about the resident trolling idiot you are arguing with here! Stop feeding the moronic troll!

That simply isn’t true. The so called “evidence” that you’ve heard in pressers has largely NOT been exhibited in the court filings, I told you you this the other day. That’s why these judges have dismissed citing “lack of evidence”. A Trump appointed judge had one of the most scathing indictments of all. I think I quoted some of it for you here…

Joe Biden won the election in a super landslide and he will be sworn in on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us::us:

That is your reality…:man_shrugging:

Ok, well you can disagree with the Supreme Court, I certainly have before. But they have the final say…:man_shrugging:

Yes, OF COURSE there is. Election Day ballots get tabulated first and mail in ballots thereafter. Trump spent four years demonizing mail in votes and most Trumpers voted in person. Whereas Biden supporters largely voted by mail. Therefore it’s absolute common sense that as ballots were tabulated, Trump would have the big lead at first and then Biden would gain as the mailed in ballots were tabulated…

You don’t submit your evidence during a filing. Have they gone to court and presented the cases yet? Nope. You’re wrong.

I honestly don’t give a damn. You can say that about every damn Liberal on the planet. I enjoy fucking with people anyway.