BLACKED: James Bond Goes 100% WOKE! Angry Black Woman To Play 007 - White Men Are Outdated!

Knock yourself out… go and remake Diary of a mad black women or crazy rich Asians. But don’t remake Jackie Robinson or Ray Charles.

I would also have an issue if they made Abraham Lincoln black. You know, because he was a real person.

Yeah I think your retorts is losing it’s effectiveness of putting forth a cogent argument! You are completely missing the point when you resort to such false equivalencies when resorting to stereotyping roles in cinema!

I wonder, for everything you believe in, whether atheism has afforded people like you to have the presence of mind to identify self awareness to recognise a negative contribution?

Do you have a point?

Do you usually answer questions with another question?

OK so the protagonist will be an immigration officer out to get her and Q will give her gadgets to overcome her victimhood.

They could have casted transgendered Chaz Bono as James Bond and put him in BLACKFACE.
Imagine a white guy playing Shaka Zulu!!!
You could remake Star Trek with an all gay black cast with transgender villains.