Black Homeless Man Pours Hot Bucket of Diarrhea on White Woman Getting in her Car Near Hollywood Walk of Fame

404606936041a6cdae66020404cef8f269b717b0

The best way to celebrate diversity is to have a person of color dump a bucket of their hot diarrhea all over you! Fun!

I wonder if she thought about checking her privilege after she was covered in the enriching liquid of cultural diversity.

The woman now has to have regular checks for infectious disease.

NBC4 reported:

A night near the Hollywood Walk of Fame would change a woman’s life, as she was getting into her car and a homeless man sprinted across Hollywood Boulevard toward her.

Heidi Van Tassel was parked in Hollywood after having a pleasant evening out with friends at an authentic Thai restaurant. Suddenly a man randomly pulled her out of the car, dragged her out to the middle of the street, and dumped a bucket of feces on her head, Van Tassel said and public records confirm.

“It was diarrhea. Hot liquid. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes,” Van Tassel said. “Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month.”

http://archive.is/5p3pt

3 Likes

Another democrat gets what she voted for. Elections have consequences.

1 Like

According to feminists, men have been shitting on women for centuries. What’s the problem?

No matter how hard she cries she needs to stay there and live around these people, forever. This is what she wanted. Enjoy the routine medical visits for the rest of your life, sweetheart.

1 Like

She already kinda looks like a braphog. Imagine the smell.

What the hell is this world coming to?!? This is sick and because this person was crazy they probably just gave him a little pat on the back and let him back out on the streets to do this again. Liberals have ruined this country.

1 Like

You are exactly right. Watch the video on the local LA news website.

I also feel zero sympathy for the woman who got the diarrhea dumped on her because she’s whining and complaining about now having PTSD but says her attacker doesn’t belong in jail…WTF?

1 Like
2 Likes

Diversity is our greatest stench.

3 Likes

No one be mad that Californians always get everything they ask for. They deserve it.

2 Likes

The victim needs mental help for feeling bad for the homeless man.
She fails to distinguish between criminal behavior and mental illness.
Its not surprising there is little empathy for the victims.
If a person would have hit that homeless ■■■■■■■ they would be in jail while he is on the street.What good did a citation do??? The police wasted their time.

1 Like

You are free to express yourself as you wish and as the Administration of Bullpen allows.

For the record, I find your racial slur repellent.

Nothing more for you or I to say.

Like people of all races, some deserve the slurs and stereotypes because of their actions and some don’t. It all depends on the INDIVIDUAL.
It maybe repellent, but I will defend your right to sayso without reservation.

1 Like

I couldn’t find a YouTube video of this attack.

I wonder why.

What level of response to such an attack would be legally justified?

:thinking:

I liked a few of the comments at the website.

If Obama had a son…

The response to attacks like these that people should be institutionalized. Get them clean and sober. Mentor them on a positive path so that they choose that lifestyle and embrace it.

If they don’t, then keep them institutionalized and out of society so they can do no harm.

Now, how does a society create an institution not rife with abuse?

Kind of a conundrum.

1 Like

Instant forfeiture of life.

1 Like

Such vibrant culture! I just don’t understand why anyone would want to leave that state!

1 Like

The silly bitch wants to see the perp get ‘psychological help instead of jail time.’ he he he

The odds are that he’s an illegal and her misplaced sympathy mark her as a shitlib, so it
appears she got what was coming to her. What’s the new tagline around here, ‘You get
what you deserve’? Well, she certainly did.

I would have wanted the bastard hung, then cut down, drawn and quartered…then de-balled, then have his entrails and heart cut out and the whole whack of them thrown on the fire while the bastard was still alive to see it happen. ( This is actually an on-the-books punishment in Old Blighty. Walter Raleigh, renowned pirate, had this sentence passed onto him but it was never enforced. On him. But it
was on plenty of others.)

If she was your old lady, how the fuck could you ever make the 2 backed monster again,
knowing what you know.

2 Likes

What a shitty story.

2 Likes

I agree.

I wonder would lethal force be justified if someone was about to pour hot feces on you?

1 Like