Black Homeless Man Pours Hot Bucket of Diarrhea on White Woman Getting in her Car Near Hollywood Walk of Fame

That was what my feelings would be.

Heidi Van Tassel was parked in Hollywood after having a pleasant evening out with friends at an authentic Thai restaurant. Suddenly a man randomly pulled her out of the car, dragged her out to the middle of the street, and dumped a bucket of feces on her head , Van Tassel said and public records confirm.

If it were me? In my mind it role plays that he grabs me and I shoot him before he has a chance to pull me out of my car.

Reality is, I don’t conceal carry and if I did I’d have to get to the gun first. In her situation it sounds like she had no situational awareness (probably a few drinks with her friends) and took her surroundings and safety for granted.

At the very least, I know for sure I’d stab someone with my car key if I had it in my hand.

On the occasion that I meet with friends or a friend and it is evening, no one walks to their car alone, even if that means I get in my car and drive my friend to hers and I don’t frequent places that allow or attract homeless or mentally ill people.

Again, I think these people should be institutionalized. Did you see on the video many of the criminals are just given a citation? They remain on the street to do do more of the same?

But, we don’t have institutions anymore. IMO, they should be brought back and this is where these mentally ill or drug addicted criminals should go.

Why was the “authentic Thai restaurant” part repeated in several reports? Are only Hollywood residents privileged enough to enjoy “authentic Thai” food?

1 Like

Was that the regular local diarrhea, or the more costly diarrhea, imported from San Francisco? I mean there are so many street diarrhea providers in California cities.

1 Like

I think it’s their way of virtue signaling that their city is and overrun diversity infested shithole.

It’s quite possible the guy was marking his territory.

Myself, I am “always” armed. Just a result of society degrading. I know people who never considered owning a firearm, who now CC. I do remember when no one in my town locked their doors; and now I sleep with a 1911 on my nightstand.

1 Like

Sadly, the situation that you describe is beginning to occur all across America.

I just heard a Progressive Insurance radio ad featuring “Flo” talking about the word, “Shampoo.”

Sham + Poo

Fake Crap

Van Tassel (who reminds me a little bit of Fran [The Nanny] Drescher) probably used sham-poo to clean her hair of real poo.