Biden was paying $5 million a day NOT to build the border wall

Lived in New Mexico now Oklahoma.

Probably a shithole city in the east or californicate.

1 Like

Doing a damn good job getting under the skin of the retrumplicans

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::hugs::hugs:

I would say you’re level 20 of tds lol we are definitely under your skin

1 Like

It’s time to send them back where they came from. It’s time to end illegal immigration and restore order to the border.

It’s time to do the right thing.

What’s exactly ‘wrong’ with allowing immigrants into the United States? We’ve been doing it for hundreds of years, why is it now all of a sudden a problem?

This country should chose the people that we allow into this country.

The best and brightest, people that benefit this country not 10th grade educated people who break our laws by crossing the border illegally then not report for their hearings. The costs to support the illegal population is hundreds of billions of dollars a year and most refuse to assimilate into our culture and language.

What gives people the right to cross our border and allow them to stay when people all over the world wait years for an opportunity to come to the US???

As the flood continues, how many are to my?? 20 million more? 50 million more? a hundred million more?

Enough steel to construct 100 miles of border wall – about $100 million worth – is lying unused as another 60,000 migrants head to the already overwhelmed U.S.-Mexico frontier.

About 10,000 steel panels, worth about $5,000 each, are turning to rust in Pharr, Texas, said Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin in a report highlighted by the Blaze.

“Upwards of $50 million just sitting there, going to absolute waste. Keep in mind, taxpayers have already paid for this. It’s bought and paid for and nothing is happening with it,” he said.

Panels at another location, Melugin said, bring the total value of the unused materials to more than $100 million.

Meanwhile, a caravan of migrants, mostly Haitians who have been living in South America, are making their way through the dangerous Darien Gap in Colombia, en route to the United States, reports Fox News correspondent Griff Jenkins.

Melugin was at the border in La Joya, Texas, where only a half mile of wall was built and people pass freely across the border.

“Basically, it’s useless,” he said. “We watch these migrants just walk around it all the time. It’s not doing anything, and the border agents out here are having to run around left and right as runners are constantly coming through.”

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, in compliance with an order from Biden, announced Friday the cancellation of border wall construction in the Laredo and Rio Grande Valley sectors of Texas.

President Trump diverted more than $10 billion in funding from military projects and other sources to build the wall.

The DHS said in a statement that Customs and Border Protection will now “begin environmental planning and actions consistent with the National Environmental Policy Act for previously planned border barrier system projects located within the Rio Grande Valley, Laredo, and El Centro Sectors.”

“These activities will not involve any construction of new border barrier or permanent land acquisition,” DHS said.

1 Like

You really are quite special, aren’t you?

We need to welcome all immigrants. In my view, the most effective and ethical way to welcome them is to give them full political rights, such as the right to vote and the right to join a political party.

But you won’t live around them lol

So you have no problem when 100 million Chinese flood the US demanding entrance into the US?

1 Like

What? didn’t want to respond to my response to your post?

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Lol yea give us your poor that can assimilate to our culture, no one ever thought welfare would bring leeches 
 why don’t you move with the unassimilated

I have nothing against imagrents. They just need to do it legally, follow the process and become citizens. Then, they have all the rights and benefits you amd I have.

Why is that such a hard concept for you (Monty, Blue Wave) to understand?

I have a huge issues with immigration since 1965, wages have gone down, Puerto Ricans have flooded our country applying for welfare while they’re still in Puerto Rico, taking all of our subsidize housing then moving here. Dominicans Haitians Africans Irish
 they all refuse to assimilate.

No te preocupes, los latinos saben que tĂș tambiĂ©n eres un gilipollas total. Cuando quiero escuchar alguna vez hilarante leemos sus posts.

Wages will continue to stagnate so dictates the law of supply and demand.

Not if we start opening manufacturing in urban areas again, lewiston Maine looks like a fucking Somali refugee camp with white welfare recipients running around on crack. This country is fucked

Too bad the " Environmental Planning " doesn’t include deporting all the illegals. That would help the environment .