Biden headed for WW111

As Dr Manhattan said when Soros , Hillary, Gates , and demoRATS support this crap WATCH THE FUCK OUT !!!

1 Like

Monte, you must be a military genius in knowing more than what retired Generals know in their many years of service and studying Russian military tactics and strategy. You should be in the DOD and at the Pentagon!!! You’re depriving Bidet of your vast military knowledge.
They haven’t learned from Germanys mistake in Barbarossa.Dividing the Armies into many groups with to long of supply lines and turning the people against them.
This doesn’t take a PHD in Military Science to figure it out.Maybe you could send your minions of gays and trans to Ukraine to make a difference.

2 Likes

Hunter Biden has other concerns than a World War

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

2 Likes

Hunter is one sick MF that needs castration with a rusty butter knife . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Slowly Countries are choosing sides China, Iran are in Russia’s corner while more and more talks of nuclear power . Is this what US voters want ? Keep poking the big dogs and sooner or later the BITE !!

“The sanctions against Russia are getting more and more outrageous,” Le said at security forum in Beijing, adding that Russian citizens were being deprived of overseas assets “for no reason”.

A senior Chinese government official said on Saturday that sanctions imposed by Western nations on Russia over Ukraine are increasingly “outrageous”.

This pursuit of absolute security (by NATO) precisely leads to absolute non-security," Le said. “The consequences of forcing a major power, especially a nuclear power, into a corner are even more unimaginable.”

3 Likes

I never claimed to be a military genius. But please do tell me when Russia made their battle plan public.

Tell me when Russia told the world what their strategy and military objectives would be???

When did Russia discloses this, hmmmm?

One of their objectives was to remove nazis (Azov) and that’s what they have been doing.
The Russians made it clear that the Ukrainians were not their enemy.
Of course there have been collateral damages, which is unfortunate, especially because the Azov terrorists hide among civilians and use them as human shield.

True, but that’s not what I was talking about. I was referring to methods and timing. Putin says things are going according to the plan, the plan is his, and his military leaders……

He didn’t make that plan public before he began its execution……

Joe Biden is compromised

1 Like

Wasn’t even on it during the Soviet era…

The disinformation started with Obozo as president he corrupted the media , his supporters and our Nation . Journalism has been dead for over 15 years they are the main characters in the swamp . Look at how the media and the dems insisted Trump take cognitive tests but watch sleepy Joe stumble and babble word salad on a daily basis but are HUSH … :smiling_imp: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :clown_face:

1 Like

One thing China ,Russia , And Ukraine have in common the Biden’s made MILLIONS off ALL of them !!! The biggest casualty of war is the TRUTH !!!

2 Likes

Why are you showing your ignorance displaying this map. You’re trying to make a DICK out of me.If not ,you would have displayed a modern map of Ukraine, which would’ve showed the areas of invasion.
Military history has a few examples of dividing an attack force resulting in defeat.Remember Custer and the Battle of the Little Big Horn!!! Operation Barbarossa had the same effect.Attacking force divided into too many groups with over extended supply lines .
How much intelligence does it take to see Russias mistakes.

1 Like

Clearly you miss the point, Putin’s as well…….:roll_eyes:

Otherwise, it would appear that you’re sure that Russia is not prosecuting their mission very well. I’ll happily entertain any evidence you have that Russia is not following their own operational plans and timelines….

And you no doubt are one that believes the US military is superior in its execution of military objectives, and of course there would be no argument, clearly the U.S. military has more experience in warfare than any other military’s around the world….

1 Like

In a one on one contest ,Communist China would be a much tougher opponent than Russia given thesame situation as Ukraine. They appear to be far more patient than the Russians and won’t become desperate as quickly and a better understanding of tactical maneuver and supply with becoming bogged down
I’m not glorifying them, but Asians as a whole are far more patient than us Anglos and Europeans.
The invasion of the ROC would be different as their Navy would be vulnerable to the U.S. and result in more losses than would expect.