Biden headed for WW111

RIGHT . So why is YOUR dumbass president getting us involved ?

A simple look at a map of Eastern Europe will show that Ukraine is the pathway to Europe’s soft spot.What makes you think.Putrid will stop there.Do you believe Romania and Hungary will fight as well as Ukraine ???
Putrid is looking to reestablish the Russian Empire and expand it looking to reestablish the Warsaw Pact and beyond. With our version of Neville Chamberlain as president it can happen.
I’m not a war mongerer, but I believe that we should have taken up.Polands offer on the Migs, seeing that Ukraine is outnumbered around 6 to1 in fighter planes. Only Russian incompetence and the use of Stinger missiles has given Ukraine a chance in the air war.

The U.S. has made a habit of recklessly meddling around the world, serving the interests of lobbyist and greedy politicians , the results rarely have been pretty. Thousands of Americans have been killed, tens of thousands have been wounded, hundreds of thousands of foreigners have died, and a multitude of international furies have been loosed.
Kiev’s future matters more to Europe, but even that connection is limited. Europe has a population and economy bigger than that of the U.S. The continent does not need Ukraine to be prosperous or secure. Let them go to war .
United States shouldn’t come to Ukraine’s defense directly, because such a clash carries the threat of nuclear war. Putin put his defensive nuclear forces on a heightened alert status over the weekend, the administration responded with fear and restraint . Liberals never fight just reap the bounty to buy more lip stick and red panties , just ask Monty and his raiders !!!

Probably because all this is about is Ukraine. Putin tried the peaceful route with Ukraine and the EU/US didn’t like it and blew Ukraine up with a coup in 2014….

Where’s your evidence for that. Look, this is a European war, let France or Germany put boots on the ground if they think it’s more than Ukraine. But sense it’s not a NATO country, they’ll be interfering in the affairs of other countries.

So despite the fact that Biden is waging crippling economic warfare on Russia, you think he’s chamberlain….

What else do you want him to do. Go to war with Russia, following the example of so many other presidents post WW2, or do you want to see congress declare war on Russia ….

I’m delighted that Biden refuses to militarily engage Russia and I hope he holds out. But with mounting domestic pressure, you may get your foolish wish.

As to Poland, Phuck that, why can’t polish pilots fly those MIG’s to Ukraine and drop them off, hmmmm?

But more importantly, Ukraine has 225 planes in its air force, 65 of them MIG fighters. Why aren’t they using them to challenge Russia? Probably because they are inferior. There is no ghost of Kiev, that was Ukrainian propaganda….

And there’s no evidence of Russian incompetence, only claims. But if all the bullshit we hear from the news, retired generals, pundits and congress critters is true, and Ukraine is putting up fierce resistance, the Russians are stymied, out of moral, out of gas, out of food, hat in hand to China, etc., etc., then why all the handwringing, why all the calls for Biden to go to war with Russia…….:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Let those ■■■■ in France fight , we don’t have an interest in Ukraine . What’s wrong with France ,Germany , Israel and the UK taking things in hand ? Who is in favor of a nuclear war and destroying the entire planet ?

Send Montecrusty’s rump wrangling raiders over there while you are at it! Or better known as Montecrusty’s “Booty Busting Bandits!” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Not only does Putrid want to install a Russian friendly government in Ukraine, he has sent troops to the stans that are demonstrations in the street.That sounds like political interference in a country’s politics.
I don’t want to have a war with Russia, but we should call Putrid’s By bluff to put up or shut up. He wants a nuclear war about as much as we do because of the results.
Russian Generals have shown tactical ineptitude by attacking on too many fronts( remember Barbarossa).What Army would have a 40 mile convoy on an open road, looking like a parking lot, ripe for attack by the Ukrainians. By attacking on to many fronts, they can’t resupply the soldiers and have lost far too many vehicles etc. This doesn’t take a military genius in tactics and strategy to figure out.
Poland could have flown the plane’s to Romania and Ukraiins pilots could have flown them from there.However Bidet is scared of Put rid like a mouse scared of a cat.As I’ve said before, some of NATOS leaders believe they can sit around a fancy table and discuss possible actions like college academians and looking for textbook answers. These countries can lead on there own without us taking them by the hand.

And what do you have to say of the Obama administration sending under Secretary of State victory Nuland to Kiev to instigate and give material support to the coup that toppled that democratically elected government that wouldn’t play ball with the west???

Does that sound to you like interference in the politics of another country???

Can’t rightfully criticize others for doing the same thing that you do……

So I see you’ve bought the western propaganda that wants to have things both ways. On the one hand, we’re to believe that Russia is decimating Ukraine, destroying its infrastructure as they brutalize civilians and their homes and businesses, and on the other their generals are inept, they have fuel and food shortages, are calling their mothers at home and crying about the mission………:kissing_heart:

Fake, fake, fake.
I think Israel nuked Beirut.

Smoking gun… smoking dead body in Ukraine.

Monte I have stated here that I am having trouble cutting through the propaganda on all fronts. But if you are advocating the methods Putin is using then you are deranged.

How was that your take away from my post you quoted. I’m the biggest anti war person on this forum. I abhor all of it, and mainly ours, far more damaging than anything Putin has done to date…

But in my post you quoted, I was merely asking a question.

Is the Russian army I’ll equipped, under trained, running out of fuel and food, stalled in their convoys, meeting stiff resistance from the Ukrainian army, and Putin’s war plans not going as he planned at all………

Or

Is he the military power that the news media also portrays, outnumbering and out gunning Ukraine 6 to 1, decimating Ukrainian cities engaged in the wholesale slaughter of men women and children and destroying an Eastern European country???

Also, on the subject of the war not going according to Putin’s plans, this well rehearsed and oft stated comment repeated on ALL the news media has intrigued me from the beginning….

How would anybody in the west KNOW what Russia’s battle plans and time line is? How would anyone know what the timing is on his movements, strategic goals, etc……???

Did the Russian army post that up somewhere for the world before going into Ukraine???

How the phuck does anyone know this???

Sounds like you fell for the chatter and the mainstream media . NOT our war , not our concern . If it will make you feel better send your sons and daughters there to fight .

You don’t have to send US troops to fight for some bullshit cause this administration feels is just . We don’t have to like Putin’s methods to stay out of this mess , that my friend is the propaganda you fell for . There will always be a reason to fight a war but be sure it’s the fight for YOUR HOME , YOUR CHILDREN , YOUR FAMILY !!!

2 Likes

Also, over half of the 200,000 Iraqi civilian deaths that occurred in our Iraq war, in which it was US and coalition bombs that were killing innocent men, women and children, happened between the initial invasion, “shock and awe” and the siege on Fallujah….

In Ukraine there’s much more restraint, and according to Ukrainian officials there’s 3,000 civilian deaths, according to the UN, there’s less than 1,000 so take your pick on what you think is most accurate….

And it’s not this administration feeling just cause to send troops and fight in Ukraine, this administration is resisting such calls coming much more from republicans than democrats, and particularly from loud mouth warmongers like Lindsey Graham……

2 Likes

Pretend to ignore …
Russia on Saturday said it used a hypersonic Kinzhal missile to strike a Ukrainian munitions warehouse in the western region of Ivano-Frankivsk.

The Kinzhal, which translates to “dagger,” is a nuclear-capable missile that has never been used before in combat, and also has the ability to travel at 10 times the speed of sound and a range of roughly 1,250 miles.

1 Like