Bernie Sanders Campaign Organizer Says MAGA People Will Get Gulags and Re-Education Camps If Bernie Wins

Woah there! Get ready for your Gulags, Nazis! Oh, and prepare for violence! Shit’s gonna burn! ONCE AGAIN Communism proves that it is only JUST another 100,000 murders away from Utopia.

Nice! Threatening to enslave the population and burn American cities to the ground. He will probably get Strozk’s old job at the FBI if that old commie prick manages to steal the election.

Speaking of the FBI - I bet there are no wiretaps on this asshat.

1 Like

Keep your guns fellas, the SHTF sooner or later and what better opportunity to cleanse this scourge!

All the more reason to reelect Trump. If this idiot is elected, it will be the start of 1984. Monte will probably apply to be a commandant of a " reeducation right think camp " producing mindless thinking people.
We have more than enough already.

1 Like

Sounds like just what the Nazis here need.

I heard Hannity interview O’Keefe on this the other day.

It is one in I believe a ten part series. He said he does it this way so each segment can be discussed/digested rather than points being missed if it was all in one segment.

I

I was instantly thrown in Facebook Jail for this post! Can’t share in groups.

SO now we see their true colors shining through. A “top-tier organizer” for the Sanders campaign in Iowa talking about rounding up the Fascists (Christian conservative Patriots and Trump supporters), placing them in Reeducation camps and shooting them if they could not be reeductated. Burning down cities beating cops, and taking the MSNBC folks into the street and lighting them on fire!

They do promise to kill the Clintons. HMMMM! Sanders for president? Nope! I don’t think so!
I guess tolerance is no longer a part of the Sanders campaign.

This guy is an idiot @RickRoll and doesn’t represent Sanders in the slightest on this.

Sounds like Ayer’s Weather Underground philosophy. We may have to eliminate 25 million Americans who will not conform.

1 Like

He’s full of shit…

Us " Nazis" here van see both sides of issued, not constantly derailing threads and are pro American.

A proud Nazi huh…?

The party of tolerance . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why don’t you find a place to be with like minded people. Your obvious presence here is to only incite and agitate those with different opinions.
Just so you know, I don’t agree with anything the Nazis say or do as they are totally IGNORANT.

Yes I realize your life would be much easier in the unchallenged echo chamber.

I actually like this because it forces the conversation about the honest left and the honest right not wanting to live together.

Yes comrade, just like the Bernie Bro who attempted a mass assasination of Congressional Republicans was in no way reflective of Bernie’s angry rhetoric. An omelet cannot be made without breaking eggs. These are lessons Bernie learned long ago literally on his honeymoon. :grimacing:

1 Like

This guy is typical of many of the members of this board. Would you like to hold Trump personally responsible???

Would you like to stop being a vicious joke?

There is no one on this board who is typical of a mass shooter. It’s typical of your childish tantrums that you would suggest such a thing.

Here is what the normally hostile media had to say about the nut job’s motivation.

It is difficult to know for sure what led the gunman to open fire inside a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, killing 22 people. The suspect posted a manifesto online before the shooting that echoed Trump’s comments on immigration. Yet he said his own views “predate Trump and his campaign for president.”

https://apnews.com/93c4326ad44843978ec761a9fbb10f60

The would be mass assassin and the re education advocate are both campaign volunteers for Bernie. That’s far stronger relationship than a few admiring remarks or so-called echoing. :roll_eyes: