Attorney General William Barr calls out President Trump

Lol - I didn’t post it. I was just trying to understand why you would make such a ridiculous claim for absolutely no reason. People convert from one religion to another all the time. That’s not bashing. It’s just reality.

There was no other reason for posting it.

This has nothing to do with religion or ethnicity period.

Might explain the odd Epstein connection. Maybe they went to the same synagogue in NYC before he converted? It’s odd that a college dropout would be given a coveted teaching position at a prestigious school where Barr the elder was headmaster.

1 Like

Thank you for again proving the above point.

Not really sure what you mean. But whatevs. You can’t explain away the fact that Barr the elder was connected to Epstein in a strange way, that Barr the elder wrote books about young girls being intergalactic sex slaves, and the fact that his son was the Attorney General responsible for overseeing Epstein’s detention and prosecution - which obviously ended under very questionable circumstances.

There’s nothing “strange” about it, you don’t need a degree to teach math and physics, you just need a solid grounding in both which he had.

There’s no need to get into the “what if and maybe’s” looking for a “dirty ■■■ connection” as it has nothing to do with race or ethnicity.

Epstein went on to hold very prestigious positions at top Wall Street brokerages and then made billions with his own company.

A horrible human but a brilliant and talented person all the same.

Wow - what you are proposing sounds pretty far fetched. Epstein wasn’t teaching at a public school in the hood, he was teaching at a prestigious all girls boarding school.

Also - no one is quite sure where Epstein’s money came from as the shell companies he stood up were effectively all clients of one another.

But this thread isn’t about Epstein…it’s about AG Barr being a disrespectful little shit.

Nothing I said was far fetched, by the age of 21 he had already spent five years excelling in college in math and physics.

He went from graduating HS at 16 directly to several pretty prestigious schools.

He made a pot load of Money at Baer Sterns before moving on to start his own investment firm where he made billions.

His only known client was that creep who founded Victoria’s Secret. In fact, no one knows where his money came from. Please don’t spread disinformation.

Keep the thread on track. Thanks!

1 Like

William Barr was top cop during the federal siege and killing of Randy Weaver’s wife and son. Funny how “conservatives” forget this inconvenient fact. He is not to be trusted.

No he wasn’t, Janet Reno was.

Ahh - yes, that’s correct. He just spent his time getting the killers of a woman and child blanket immunity.

EDIT: BARR WAS AG AT THE TIME. I WAS CORRECT INITIALLY.

That was his job. … Reno and Clinton gave the orders, don’t blame Barr.

Pro bono activities? No - that means he did it on his own dime because he wanted to. Not because he was ordered to.

His job as an attorney is to do the best he can for a client whether he’s being paid to do so or not.

Yes. I think everyone understands what lawyers do. That’s not the issue so why make the point?

1 Like

Because it is relevant, that was his job.

@TWR - you were wrong. Barr was the AG at the time his agents killed a mother and child. He did this “pro bono” work to cover his ass.

Barr received a routine questionnaire from the Judiciary Committee asking him to disclose his past work including pro bono activities “serving the disadvantaged.” The “disadvantaged” that Barr spent the most time helping was an FBI agent who slayed an Idaho mother holding her baby in 1992.

That charitable work (for an FBI agent who already had a federally-paid law firm defending him) helped tamp down one of the biggest scandals during Barr’s time as Attorney General from 1991 to early 1993.

Reno oversaw her agents burning people - mainly women, children, and the elderly, alive.

I stand corrected, Reno didn’t take the job until 93. That raid went a log way in assuring 41 wasn’t reelected.

Barr was not in operational control of the raid however and personally I think heads should have rolled and agents should have been imprisoned over it.