Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Biden by GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

The articles of impeachment concern Biden’s alleged actions involving a “quid pro quo” deal in Ukraine and alleged abuse of power “by allowing his son, Hunter Biden, to siphon off cash from America’s greatest enemies Russia and China,” Greene’s office announced in a statement just a day after Biden was sworn in as the 46th U.S. president.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-files-articles-of-impeachment-against-biden

WOW! Hopefully these allegations can be proven.

What will be interesting is who ends up signing onto to it!

1 Like

Reynolds wrote, "Nothing says, ‘This was a perfectly normal election, and now it’s time to come together as a united nation,’ like having your swearing-in behind 12-foot-high razor wire surrounded by 25,000 troops whose loyalty you doubt. That’s what we witnessed at President Biden’s inauguration on Wednesday: a grim testament to the fundamental insecurity and fragility of the re-ascendant liberal elite.

"Democrats no doubt hoped that the optics of this military-heavy presidential installation would convince ordinary Americans that the republic is in peril from the populist ferment that sent Donald Trump to the White House in 2016 and garnered more votes four years later than any GOP ticket, ever. It’s a peril that can only be addressed by, in James Comey’s lovely phrase, burning down the Republican Party.

“But the whole aura was less Lincoln and more bananas. As in banana republic.”

Ouch.

Facts can be more painful than razor wire.

It will likely do little more than enter the allegations firmly into the Congressional Record.

All committees in the House are controlled by Democrats.

Unless several Democrats jump ship and vote to impeach Biden, the effort will fail, just as Trump’s two kangaroo court impeachments were each a slam dunk.

I doubt that any motion to impeach Godfather Joe Biden will ever make it out of any Committee.

…and I doubt the story will be covered much, if at all, but the FAKE NEWS MEDIA.

Hang on to them. Should the GOP retake the House thy will likely come in handy.

1 Like

With the declassification of documents by President Trump being accomplished, I believe there is sufficient verifiable evidence of the Biden Crime Family actions.

This, along with Hunter’s laptop and possible access to Pelosi’s stolen laptop, there could be a flood of damaging evidence supporting the illegal activities of the Biden family and Queen Pelosi.

Pelosi comes from a gangster family. She knows the ropes, so to speak. Perhaps we’ll see impeachment and conviction of that crooked bitch also.

Republicans need to ditch the kid gloves and put on the brass knuckles.

1 Like

Love to see it but they too are just as corrupt and have some criminal law breaking acts of their own.

1 Like

I’ve already acknowledged their corruption. It’s their methods of fighting with Democrats that are lacking.

How is that possible if they are on the same side and reside in same country club?

1 Like

Two sides… same coin.

1 Like

Yeah I get the spirit of what Asaratis is saying, and if we actually had a representative Party that was willing to fight then I would agree with that line of thinking! It’s a mess! GOP is dead IMO.

1 Like

hehhehehehehehe You retrumpliCONS THINK ANYTHING WILL COME OF THIS if you doo you are bigger fools that I thought you were… ALL IT’S DOING IS GETTING THIS RETRUMPLICON fool in the house deep in shit and will be a big problem for her going forward…but hey knock yourselves out…put a big stamp on your head “BIG FUKIN FOOL LIAR”

Probably nothing will come of it. So what? It’s cool to give back. Hopefully there is a lot more giving to come. :grin:

As they say… tit for tat.

2 Likes

The new rules for true Republicans should be:

Do unto others as they have done unto you!

Both eyes for an eye!

A set of dentures for a tooth!

PC my ass!

2 Likes

You actually gave money to this place…how much monopoly money did you give huh

Go fuck a snake, little cowboy. We don’t use Monopoly money here.

It’s leeches like you that take a free ride at the expense of others.

1 Like

ah! there’s a sucker born every day and you fill the need and keep on giving huh
Hey I have this piece of shit I can sell you…just send your money to my pay pal
account dippy huh …or you could just sign over your car that would work too…
Do you have anything of value left since you sent donnie everything you have
so he could go golfing moose breath I think I could use it just send it on huh…We
need more like you…Hey if you have a wife under 30 BRING HER BY she
could be worth a few…

@patriot @Tyfoon @KVN

Hey dr.manHOLE WHY DO YOU HAVE DR. IN YOUR NAME your not a dr.
well you could be called a proctologist of some sorts cuz that’s right up your alley huh

Oh I made a funny huh RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY…THAT’S GOOD I’ll have to write it
down for the future…so where are we…OH WE’RE TALKING ABOUT YOU INABILITY
to conceptualize that there are limits to how much jiz you swallow…and I think you’ve
reached those limits and have exhausted everyone by doing it… so you’ll need to purge
your system some how…it won’t be easy huh but were rooting fo ya!!!huh