Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Biden by GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

@Patriot @Tyfoon @KVN

Check

Lol, it’s nothing but a clown show, NOTHING will become of this. It will be your dashed hope just as happened between November 3rd and January 20th…:man_shrugging:

Oh hey lets get goin on thi…s this can be big… this may be what we need… this could be the mother load… this this this…calm down tweenky…donnie is toast and Joe is the POWER

Hey did you hear DONNIE LOST EVERYTHING FOR YA…EVERYTHING IN JUST 4 YEARS NO BODYS EVER DONE THAT DONNIES GOOD AT THAT HUH!!!

Your party was the star of the clown show the last 4 years. I don’t see that changing in the next 4 years. :grin:

Serious questions :

Do you actually believe Biden is qualified to be POTUS?

Do you really think Biden was the DNC’s choice because he was/is so much more competent than some of the other candidates, or because he would/could be easily manipulated because of his current state of mental decline?

Are you fine with Pelosi and company running the country?.. because, you know they are.

Was/is your hatred of Trump worth what is about to happen to this country?

DaJizzMouth, you are a one trick pony.Why don’t you expand your vocabulary which is far less than Bush II and Pres Bidet combined.

The only problem with the country was created by donnie your messiah…
donnie is a murderer…the Democrats picked tuff Joe all he had to do to
kick donnies ass is a wink and a nod and poof donnie was toast…now that’s
power huh…donnies wearing out the knees of his pants crawling after
STRONG JOE BEGGING FOR A PARDON…HAHAHA TRUMPIE THE BEGGER!!

Lets see we have a collective community here with a average IQ of 67 and believes
in the tooth ferry…so I need to fit in and make tons of good buddies so I’m stuck
into the realm of dumb fuks soulfully absent of common sense…So I carefully
craft posts that are able to be absorbed in you idiots pea brains…so it’s tuff for me
but look at all the buddies I now have huh…that knows their talking to a supreme being…
and will end up adoring me and look to me for their direction in life…in other words a
MESSIAH THATS ME!!!

I knew you didn’t have an answer…lol.

You have no questions…I answer everything if it’s factual…otherwise you get whatever I give ya…

I figured those questions were a little too much for you. No way to answer honestly without giving yourself up…lol.

Hey it’s hole patrol spending you nights over at docmanHOLES black jerkers club huh
you posts have been iffy I think your fingers have something creamy on them you didn’t lick
it off after leaving the club…so get your shit up before posting to me loser…

Hey did you hear trumputin lost you EVERYTHING you’re a second class citizen now
pretty much a total fukup…go hide someplace will ya…

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DaJackoff, you are BORING posting the same comments in different ways. You’re about as interesting as watching paint dry. Go find a place where retards can idolize you as their God. You could be a Giant among brainless Liliputions.
Your filthy mouth rants go far beyond the outer limits.of decency.You are not fooling anyone here as your sole purpose is to defeat and control us. Go gargle with lye and hydrochloric acid and go.pound sand.

This is the more extreme example of special ED being adverse to society and contributing absolutely nothing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: