Arms Race Heats Up: Just As China Reveals Space Nukes, America Responds With Trans Admiral

We are now in the situation where The Babylon Bee is now REAL news in REAL TIME. ROFLAO. Welcome to Clown World :clown_face:

2 Likes

Is this what we want our enemies to fear ? Gender bending dick licking turds . I hope this makes Monty proud !

2 Likes

It would be funny if it wasn’t so serious, these mentally ill FREAKS are literally a National Security risk. This nation is now a laughing stock, the nation is getting RIPE for some type of SERIOUS attack, either from Sleeper Cells within or from an Outside Force who could take out crucial infrastructure and also communication lines that are under water off Florida.

1 Like

Read this article and cannot believe what I have read. An obvious mentally defective person is in charge of a major portion of our military… Germany also has a Transgender serving as field Marshall. When I served, homosexuals where not allowed.Why is our government infatuated with homosexuals?

2 Likes

Throughout History ALL Empires on the verge of TOTAL COLLAPSE have embraced decadence, perversion, Athiesm/Paganism, Child Sacrifice etc - Ancient Babylon, Ancient Assyria, Ancient Greece, Ancient Carthage, Ancient Rome, in Babylon, Greece and Rome in particular Homosexuality became ALMOST MANDATORY and at the least Bisexuality was certainly ENCOURAGED.

And so what we could call The Western Empire has now fallen into the Abyss of Perversion and Decadence and Godlessness and like all the previous Empires is doomed to collapse.

America in particular is NOT far off from being the Modern Sodom and Gomorrah and will be PUNISHED accordingly by Our Lord at a time of His choosing.

2 Likes

This country is FUBAR.

1 Like

Maybe to put them in high casualty combat units as a way of eliminating them from the military

1 Like

It’s not an article, more a cut and past of bullshit without any context in reality…

And, this admiral has nothing to do with the US standing up to China……

Rachel Levine, the U.S. assistant secretary for health, was sworn in Tuesday as an admiral of the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, a 6,000-person force that responds to health crises on behalf of the federal government, including administering coronavirus vaccines and delivering care after hurricanes. Levine is also the organization’s first-ever female four-star admiral.

It’s a man, you can’t change that.

2 Likes

The DNA says different, no changing it. You can put a custom paint scheme on a garbage truck but you still have a garbage truck.Let us know when science can change a persons DNA. Admiral ? is still a SHEMALE, maybe a date for both Joe and Hunter.

5 Likes

The point was that the op intends to put this admiral as the person that will be standing up to China which of course is nonsense :roll_eyes:

As much nonsense as Bidet doing amything meaningful to oppose Communist China.

1 Like

China at this point in history is literally on the topic of LGBTQ more moral than we are, China is Anti-LGBTQ and China has banned ANY talk of boys being brainwashed into being girls, China is PROMOTING NORMALCY aka Alpha Males.

America is doomed because young boys are being FORCED by Propaganda to THINK about becoming Soy Boi’s and having their dicks chopped off and taught about sucking other boys off and taking it up the ass.

China might NOT be a Christian nation BUT they are NOT in violation of Our Lord’s basic Biological Plan for all human beings.

1 Like

ROFLAO don’t make me laugh, thanks to Democrats and The Woke JCOS America is China’s BITCH to ride sans lube, if Chinese troops marched in RIGHT NOW the Democrats and The Woke JCOS would do jackshit.

Is that where you’ll be moving to….:thinking:

For being (or at least professing to be) a Christian, you sure do talk in the most nasty terms….:roll_eyes:

No Monte darling, no.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Well you edited my comment to look like I was suggesting the US was standing up to China when in reality I was pointing out that it was NOT a matter of the US standing up to China…

Ok, well you sure were heaping the praise on China so I wasn’t sure if you were relocating or not.

Ok, at least you acknowledge the nonsense of the op. As to Biden opposing China, he’s already done so and I wish he’d stop…