Arizona Audit of 2020 Election

Why do so many of you follow these ridiculous conspiracy theories? The US has the most free and fair elections in the world (although some states that require Voter ID need to modernize).

There hasn’t ever been any widespread fraud in any US election. Period.

Trump lost because the American people hated him and his Russian disinformation campaign failed miserably.

That’s all. Accept the results and move on.

• 34,448 duplicates
• None of the various systems related to elections had numbers that would balance and agree with each other. In some cases, these differences were significant.
• There appears to be many 27, 807 ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election.
• Files were missing from the Election Management System (EMS) Server.
• Ballot images 284,412 on the EMS corrupt or missing.
• Logs appeared to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 Election had been fully cleared.
• On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicated ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the Auditors were never provided Chain-of Custody documentation for the ballots for the time-period prior to the ballot’s movement into the Auditors’ care.
• Maricopa County failed to follow basic cyber security best practices and guidelines from CISA© 2021 Cyber Ninjas Page 2 of 4
• Software and patch protocols were not followed
• Credential management was flawed: unique usernames and passwords were not allocated
• Lack of baseline for host and network activity for approved programs, communications protocols and communications devices for voting systems
• Canvass showed over 3,400 more ballots were casted than recorded
• Over 9,000 more mail-in ballots were received and recorded than the official number of mail-in ballots sent out by the county
• Approximately 2,500 ballots were shown in the early vote returns that do not have a voter listed as casting them.
• Over 255,000 early votes shown in the county final vote file that do not have a corresponding entry in the early voting returns file
• Over 23,000 voted by mail after moving after the October 5th cutoff
• 2,382 voters casted votes in Maricopa county, in person, after moving out of the county

1 Like

Lol trump had 84% of the counties vote for him, and 11 million more voters from 2016. If you think Biden got 81 million votes then I have a Island to sell you.

2 Likes

Just frikken GREAT! Unelected Jim Crow Joe spends 8 months totally ass screwing the country and now Trump has to bail it out, and with a still Democrat Congress?

1 Like

Joe Biden stole the election. That’s the best I can do, at this point. His record, his rhetoric, his personality, his history of being on the wrong side of every big social and political battle of our time is going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

1 Like

The Governor of Arizona has chosen to disregard the will of the people. Arizona cannot even maintain the pretense of a democracy. It is a rogue government lording over it’s people with impunity.

Elections are no longer effective. What is the next step?

It’s the Attorney General’s decision, the fucking Governor has no say or power in this.

2 Likes

America is no longer on the decline. Collapse is imminent. It’s time that we all recognize that the new era of human civilization will be guided by the skilled Chinese.

1 Like

Skilled whites built everything, but now we should go with China lol

Some ( not me ) have reputation to up hold. Ask those obnoxious Giants, Cowboys, Rangers and Devils fans.I guess Bruins fans have a problem with Les Canadians fans starting fights.Every time I would here their f^$king trumpet player I felt like putting it his ASS.

1 Like

Queen 1 and her" computer "experts were probably in charge of the audits.

Flyer fans are the
Worse

Don’t put me among them.

So I was listening to the radio and the question was asked on CNN if the left could push a button and eliminate all the people on the right would they do it? The answer is an 85% yes. Thus the reverse would be the same for me.

2 Likes

Just wait , you have not seen anything yet . The left is importing hundreds of thousand more vote at the border .

Hilarious….
Trump is finished….

Don’t be surprised if he’s like the Phoenix and Rises From The Ashes.

Elections are key to our democracy, and it should be a priority for everyone to listen to these concerns, and work to rebuild the trust of every voter.”

He continued: “When it comes to the audit, like the three audits that preceded it, it’s now over.”

The Arizona governor’s remarks came a day before Mr Trump was scheduled to hold a campaign rally in Georgia, which he had also called upon to “decertify” his defeat. Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger this week gave an interview rubbishing those demands and said that the 45th president “knows in his heart that he lost”.

Not a single state is going to decertify Biden’s defeat of trump……

Trump has already been sworn in as the 19th President of the Constitutional Republic. There’s nothing Biden (or his actors) can do about it.