Apple bans Parler app after Twitter removes Trump

The picture of you living in your trailer don’t try to pretend you don’t
I guess I rained on your parade huh you terriorist think you’ll take over
and you will automatically get a home to replace the trailer…silly idea
from a stupid trailer dweller

I haven’t seen you post anything productive to conversations on this site.

You are consistently abusive to other members and it would appear being abusive is the only form of communication you are capable of.

You really should read the rules.

5 Likes

You have zero legitimacy in pointing out the forum rules here as you NEVER do so to the Trumpers on this board that regularly violate the rules on that…

1 Like

Why do you think those theories exist? As they say… where there’s smoke, there’s fire. No thought or “conspiracy theory” exists without a bit of truth somewhere???

1 Like

I hear from sources you hit the report button more times than hunter biden hit the crack pipe is this information true?

1 Like

Kind of like the Left does to Republicans every day? :wink:

For the record, Monte… I don’t dislike you, I just don’t agree with your politics. I’m sure you and I could sit down and enjoy a beer or a pour of Bourbon and be civil and friendly with each other. :beer:

You need to read the threads…the right wing crazies here are just that…I give them back exactly what they put out…I give a rats ass what you think because your a right wing terrorist that is in the process
of trying to destroy our democracy…
All you are saying is that I’m very good at putting JO’s in their place and that’s what it’s going to be until
the trumputins here decide to end their role of overthrowing our freedoms…get used to it

Take a look and ponder on rule #5.

1 Like

Sure, there’s a “bit” of truth to claims of voter fraud. There is every election cycle, and there are prosecutions every election cycle. Typically under 100 across the nation. Never enough to change any election results, and the same held true this time as certified by our nations many democratic institutions, which is why Biden is being inaugurated on January 20th as the 46th president of the United States…:us::us::us::us:

See… this is exactly how we (the right) think of you.

This isn’t your personal forum for being a bully and screaming at people. It’s a place to convey your opinions and discuss civilly about differences of opinion. I understand how much you hate the Right… that hate goes both ways, don’t forget. That hate is why this country is in the mess it’s in now… and neither side is innocent.

I don’t dislike him either. Used to be people could separate politics, religion, etc. from the person.

2 Likes

You’re right of course but pity you lack the stones to levy the same judgment against those here with whom you politically agree, that regularly personally insult and name call posters here, or in the case of one, wastes space with personally insulting memes in the hundreds…:roll_eyes:

I would agree with that. Had a similar discussion with Tex…:+1:

1 Like

That’s very true. It’s too bad that we are so polarized…things have been migrating in this direction for 30 years. I’ve always viewed trump as a symptom not the cause…

1 Like

So a few things, getting back to the topic.

#1. We all agree that the 1st Amendment doesn’t stop you from limiting my speech on your property. In this case, Twitter. What we are saying is they’ve been declared a PLATFORM to prevent anyone from suing them over the words of the people posting on their site. They’re acting like a PUBLISHER, actively choosing to silence some they don’t agree with while pushing others they do. For instance, I used a spam email last night and logged in. In their “Who to follow” list was Harris, Biden, Schiff. First three names. As I said, if you stay on Twatter and you’re conservative, you’re a fool.

#2. I see one claiming 2nd Amendment rights won’t be screwed with. Well, you better tell BIDEN. He said, IN HIS OWN WORDS that he’s coming after guns. He promised to team with that fuckwit Beto who said “Hell yes we’re going to take them away”. So take your whole “Obama didn’t ban them” bullshit and shove it. Fast and Furious was a blatant attempt to create a crisis that they could use to remove guns. For 6 years, he had a Republican Congress so he couldn’t pass squat regarding gun control but that didn’t stop him from issuing executive orders to “fight gun violence”. In the typical method of incrementalism, he proposed the following that I suspect leftists will agree with but for those that are fine with it, just pretend this was about the 1st Amendment vs the 2nd and see how well you would like it.

As for Biden’s words… here’s one and there’s a SLEW of them:

“To gun owners out there who say a Biden administration means they’re going to come for my guns…” Cooper said.

“Bingo,” Biden interrupted. “You’re right, if you have an assault weapon,” which the former vice president deridingly refers to when he speaks of MSRs. “The fact of the matter is they should be illegal. Period.”

1 Like

You could be civil with someone that wants to throw America in a constitutional crisis? Who you drink with stalin?

1 Like

I do read the threads. Hence my statement about the lack of quality of your overall posts.

So, insulting the site as well?

I believe that you believe that.

We are a constitutional federal republic, not a democracy. Perhaps this is where your disconnect is coming from: ignorance.

I already addressed what I think of the quality of your posts.

2 Likes

I have the stones. At my age, I don’t care much for what people think of what I say…lol. Maybe I just haven’t been here long enough, or read the right threads to see much of that. I’m sure it goes both ways. Our friend jackel is a bit over the top, don’t you agree?

I stuck him on ignore. He’s a nice enough guy but just flat out ignorant on some things to the point of not wanting to engage with him in debate.

1 Like

Who on earth hasn’t ignored him yet? He’s just a troll. :wink:

1 Like