Anti-Vaccine Nutjobs - the Official Karma Thread

Maybe by some. It’s a personal choice. I’ve just found it ironic that these Trump vaccines were produced on his watch via his operation warp speed, he’s taken them, he’s told you that they are good, and you should take them too, and he’s admonished you to not allow Biden to steal the credit for them…… but still, the Trumpers hate on his vaccines……:joy::joy::joy::joy:

You should get more shots monte lol

2 Likes

I got my vaccine right here! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Poor boy has zero appetite whether it’s health food or junk food.

This info is for you. PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED: CDC ADMITS NO EVIDENCE UNAXXED ARE SPREADING

1 Like

Where’s the link to the FOIA…….:thinking:

http://82.221.129.208/1/.tw5.html

Scroll down.

I did and I don’t see it. Just post a link to the FOIA, not some conspiracy website……please

I have a question for Monte and anyone else that argues for getting vaxxed.

I have been up front and told you that I am vaxxed. I also will not get the booster/s … ever.

What is so damned important about getting/being vaxxed if you/I can still get and give the virus??? WFT!??? How is being vaxxed saving or helping anyone???

Wingers only care about such things when they see it being done by members of the Democratic Party……:roll_eyes:

No wonder he opposes mask and vaccine mandates….

Do we have our first desantis derangement post!? Lol

2 Likes

Answer my question.
Bnhjyutte

2 Likes

Pray for the people of Oregon! This is their governor! Seriously, I am not making this up, she actually is wearing this. What is hilariously funny and ironic is the person who created this thread accuses the Antivaxers as nutjobs but she is probably taking her cues from people like this! So I feel pretty secure in knowing who the real nutjobs here are! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dems can’t wait to smear a possible candidate for president in 2024.Getting the knives out early and will have the FBI and IRS on his ass , looking at all his tax filings and contributors
Ken Griffin will feel Bidets wrath with the FBI ,IRS and the SEC.
Sir Monte will lead the Dems charge.

1 Like

No seriously that actually did happen!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

And for 14 days they aren’t even counted as “vaxxed.”

1 Like

This is only " collateral damage " !!!

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/11/university-of-michigan-flu-outbreak-signals-first-wave-of-covid-vax-induced-immune-system-failure-waves-of-deaths-beginning-from-vax/

There will be many deaths.