Another frozen turd from Iceboy, Maybe it's not frozen

all you’ve done is yap since I showed up and promptly “put the boot in”

Don’t feed the troll, you do that and he will be starved for attention!

stop spamming or I’ll report you…

It’s sad that looking something up on the internet is just so hard for you. I guess you’re a typical liberal though and you want everyone to do everything else for you. Sad!

2 Likes

Your propaganda outlets are distracting you with propaganda?

Shocking…

Where did Grifty go to college?

Where did he send his kids?

I can tell you that it wasn’t Bob Jones U.

Why do you think that is?

They are “the crowd” to which you attached credibility by association. The Wisdom of the Crowd is the fallacy.

As I have stated previously, you failed Logic 101, Little Cowboy.

1 Like

Sorry but your Alinsky tactics don’t work here. We are all familiar with them and it’s just laughable how poorly you execute them.

1 Like

Lol!!!

Damn, are you Apprentice Cultists witless…

you have the script down…but there’s nothing under that mullet.

I see the King Shithead Retard is still posting. You think acedemia isn’t a bunch of left wing commie shitheads? You are such a fucking liar. You know it is far left.

In the 1960s during the Vietnam war protests, the commies were demanding ‘free speech’ for communist POV professors.

Granddad said if you let the commies in, they’ll take over the universities, push out all the objective professors, and end free speech.

Granddad was right.

4 Likes

there’s 170 of them…

How many of you Masked Manatee cultists are there?

You must be the stupidest human being ever awarded a masters degree by an accredited institution.

Where did you go to school?

My university, a regular bete noir of you idiots, had ONE Marxist professor on campus…

ONE…

Academia implies teaching. They do not teach, they indoctrinate.

1 Like

you skipped college, preferring to read about it too, right?

Nah - I went to a division one school loaded with useless nigs and blue haired dykes ranting about safe spaces and talking about how words are violence. Glad I didn’t have to pay for that shit.

1 Like

oh, a free rider…who hates gubmint and public education…

You were celibate for those years, I bet.

Free rider? If that’s what you want to call an engineering scholarship loooool

1 Like

The size of the crowd is irrelevant. It is the appeal to their supposedly unified opinion that constitutes a logical fallacy.

Your level if understanding should embarrass your alma mater.

yea…you didn’t pay, did you?

And you complain about public education too, I bet.

Ole Miss - bitch.

Nice deflection. The “Free Speech Movement” of the 1960’s enabled Leftists/Progressives/communists to get a foot in the door, and they eventually pushed out conservative views. Once they’re in, you’ve got an existential problem which is where academia is now.