Angry Butthurt Black Man Nicholas Powers Says Seeing Poor White People Makes Him Happy

This angry black man really likes seeing poor white people. It makes him really happy. I mean really happy. He loves seeing white people suffering. It makes his fucking day.

His name is Nicholas Powers. Apparently he is a associate professor of literature and he has a job some where. He writes articles for all the usual leftist news sites. All the sites that are laying off staff and losing money. His website is also racist. He admits to being a Black Nationalist.

I would love to see him get fired and have his website shut down. Any chance this could happen?

I know, it’s not racism unless a white person does it…but still. Equal justice and stuff.

2 Likes

Gee, blacks just say the darnedest things. Can’t say I’m surprised at all. Now if a white person said anything close to this here is what would happen:

Freedom of Speech. You’re either for it or against it. If you’re for it, take it with all of its warts and be happy that you can (a) ignore it or (b) speak out equally against it.

As far as any person who is happy to see anyone suffer, no matter their race or religion or whatever? Well, I am a strong believer in Karma. It will come back to bite him in the ass.

Assholes like this remain on Facebook and Twitter while conservatives get kicked off.

6 Likes

I bet he is too stupid to figure out where all those gibs that keep “his peepuls” afloat are coming from.

1 Like

We can use our freedom of speech to get him fired too.

1 Like

Absolutely! If you have a standard and he rubs you the wrong way then do your best to shut him down.

Personally, I’d advocate for letting him run his mouth and run himself into the ground. Lest we be for Free Speech until we are against it because we don’t like what is being said.

I don’t see much difference there between the liberals, the anti-semites and everyone else who has an opinion who wants censorship because they find something offensive. :wink:

Having said that, I am completely on board with a return to wholesome morals and values where people like this are shamed into non-existence.

I don’t like what he says but that’s not what bothers me. It’s the double standard that pisses me off. @asaratis hit the nail on the head.

3 Likes

His inferiority complex runs so deep as he tries with every covetous bone in his black body to channel his envious hate into superiority. A feat only accomplished through a mentally ill homeless white man.

He hates himself for relying on white people, especially society’s most downtrodden whites, to feel worthy and righteous living in a nation built by another’s people, a nation he and his people are incapable of building.

He needs that white homeless man but that white homeless man does not need him.

1 Like

Let the lowlife gutter vermin like whatever he wants to like. He’ll get his in the end.

To be fair I do love hearing about blacks getting killed by cops, how many are killed by abortions and so on. It makes me feel good.

Black on black deaths makes me feel really good.

1 Like

You know, that sort of sick post only helps their side and hurts our side. What the hell is the matter with you. You are happy to hear about innocent babies being murdered? Are you mentally ill? You embody the worst of everything that the Left accuse people like ME of being. You are WORSE than the Liberals and Leftists, because you are the enemy within.

I read it as being sarcastic. No way that can be for real.

Oh, its real. Read her older posts

I don’t care what you think. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. I consider myself to be a race realist. I don’t believe in selling out my people and I call things out as they are.

1 Like

The feeling is mutual

Woah hey there aren’t we living in a happy productive multicultural melting pot of love?

No?

Yeah … but if you’re going to go over the top always include the (sarcasm) (/sarcasm) tags. Actually, I’m thinking maybe we should always include them anyway. It’s just sometimes hard to remember them,

1 Like

Sometimes it’s good that they show themselves for who and what they really are.

Actually, it is white Liberals who have turned the average black person into an asshole.

Behavior is learned. That’s why the disgusting comment by UberTrad that she “loves hearing” about “how many (blacks) are killed by abortions” turns my stomach, because children are innocent and any decent American should be against murdering children.

Why is it that there are great black conservatives out there and asshole white liberal POS’s out there. Its because Behavior is Learned.

Would you rather live in a world of Justice Clarence Thomases, or a world of Nancy Pelosis.
Hate-mongering racists never think that stuff through.

Now, for the record, I despise the behavior of so many blacks, Black Lives Matter a-holes, and all that. But they got that crap ultimately from white liberals. White Liberals have always used hate and fear and race to divide and conquer. Ultra-Right racists are just imbeciles who fall into the trap.

We need people like the people from BLEXIT. The more blacks who see how rotten Liberalism and Democrats are, the sooner we can stuff the Democrat Party into the trash heap for good. But that won’t happen as long as dopey moron racists whites keep holding on to irrational hate.

“…Even 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88 percent of the black vote. That was about a six-point falloff from Barack Obama’s share of the black …”

1 Like