Angela Merkel Shakes Like A Dirty Crackhead While Meeting Ukrainian President - VIDEO

Correct! …hence my vid.

For the same reason that you don’t let strangers buy you a drink in a night club.

I think you are correct. She walks off with too much vigor for it to be a case of dehydration.

Point noted, however Reagan suffered from Alzheimer’s not Parkinson’s .

Agreed, but some people were quick to mock nonetheless.

That would be more of an advanced case and they wouldn’t come and go typically. Once you get to that point it just seems to be steady and progressive.

There are some drugs they can prescribe that reduce the tremors but unless there’s been some real breakthroughs in the last few years I don’t know of anything that can reverse it or even do anything other than retard the progress.

That is not necessarily true, it all depends on the individual. I have an associate who has Parkinson’s and when he is on his meds he shows no signs of it whatsoever and he has had it for quite some time. When he is off his meds he constantly shakes so it all depends on the medication, and or the individual.

For Parkinson’s, you need to suspect mercury poisoning.
We are exposed to mercury mostly because of dental fillings.

Toxic heavy metals have not been used in fillings for fifty years.

Oh, there are certainly med’s that can reduce the appearance of symptoms, they cannot however halt or reverse the progression of the disease.

Angela could have suffered a round of hypoglycemia.

I just did; shivered uncontrollably for about 15 minutes; managed to get in the bed and cover up with a comforter…to no avail; managed to find a winter jacket, pants and fleece lined slippers…to no avail; managed turn on my puter, type the password and ask Bing WTF might be the cause of prolonged, uncontrollable shivering in an 80 degree room; got several answers, the most applicable one being hypoglycemia.

I fidgeted with my glucose tester and got a reading of 98…very low for me. I tore open a box of Ghirardelli 92% Cacao dark chocolate and devoured a serving.

I detected a near immediate subsiding of the shivering; checked again and my reading was 126…and again just now it is 130.

I was about to scrawl a new will on my belly with a red Sharpie! :innocent:

All is well in Hooterville! :rofl:

You have to click on the link for the 8 additional listed causes.

Now I know why my dad always carried his insulin and a roll of LIFESAVERS !

Cheers!
beer

2 Likes

There is some recent encouragement on the horizon with Parkinsons, however this was the best I could find.

Not heard anyone refer to a wife like that before…

1 Like