Angela Merkel Shakes Like A Dirty Crackhead While Meeting Ukrainian President - VIDEO

Why do you spread such completely unsupportable BS? Is it an infantile need for attention or pure insanity?

Nonsensical, incoherent gibberish.

Seriously.

The term “free world”. What the heck does that even mean?

She is hell bent on destroying Germany.
Yeah, that takes some courage too

There’s a whole lot of shaking going on…

2 Likes

She and Hillary must have gotten a hold of the same tainted batch of newborn infant’s blood, it’s giving them the same symptoms.

They probably need to make sure their demonic rituals hold to a strict policy of only organic non-GMO infant blood.

1 Like

Just her next public Kuru seizure. They are coming more frequent now.

1 Like

She’s perfectly healthy you conspiracy nuts. Just like Hillary. It’s perfectly normal to collapse in public and to be carried off like a sack of potatoes.

2 Likes

Now that she is ‘an older woman’ I suspect that she may be feeling the cold weather a little more. I know a 90-year-old who always has her house temperature above 28C

Well, that’s utterly insane. …

It could also be a reaction to extreme and prolonged stress.

1 Like

Or a persistent Flu, or just simply getting dehydrated again. It’s not like national leaders don’t keep insane hours and travel almost constantly. Unless she’s restricted to bottled, purified, distilled water and has someone constantly reminding her to hydrate on long days that’s very likely.

Appears that giving away citizenship like a TV game show host has some down side after all.

I am sympathetic to health issues. I become full of contempt for public officials that will not step aside due to health issues.

:woozy_face:

1 Like

Some women should have stayed home and raised a family

Not all women can have children and I’m not sure another generation or two raised by communists would be much of benefit to Germany.

Reminds me…

A long time ago, when there was no such thing as PC…

https://youtu.be/0FaH7ATXkWg

1 Like

Probably she is lying about her age.

A US President can insist he was born in Hawaii, while he was not.
Anything can be faked.

On second thought it occurred to me that these uncontrolled shakes are early symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.

You really don’t know much about German Record Keeping do you?

They have a national obsession with every detail and making sure they get everything recorded properly with multiple backups even when they did everything by hand.

Aside from that every year of her life is clearly accounted for in the press since she was an exceptional student, active in communist party politics from a very young age and served in gov’t positions virtually her entire adult life.

Shaking Merkel (again)

She’s holding her arms to hide the symptom but her legs show. If a glass of water is supposedly the simple cure, how come she refuses it?