An open letter to the managers of Political Bulletin

“The hosting pitcher has already been posted here I’m not going to search it for you do it yourself but it says from 2018 to 2022. Now if you have a picture of patriot coding please share it with us”

Continue on with your paranoia and conspiracy theories!

Umm ok lol, patriot isn’t here anymore to brownnose. We are all trying to figure this out.

I think somebody’s really missing patriot image

Is this a meme war lol Are you that aggravated that I’m right and you’re wrong

Why won’t Patriot or Kelly or Typoon respond to any of us? Do you know? They ALL have been on reading and so they HAVE been around, but they won’t respond to any of us. Why?

3 Likes

Nope! Obviously you are legend in your own head! Lol! YOu claim to be right without anything to back it up with! You sound like a liberal from Mass. Yup! That must be it!

They probably will in their own time!

1 Like

Ok lol I been reading the posts since it’s been open… you pretend you sat down with patriot to code is hilarious when this form was birthed from A HOSTING SITE LOL

But why open PB back up if if that don’t even have 2 minutes to tell us why PB was shut down it’s odd

3 Likes

Well hopefully they will.

1 Like

I don’t pretend and never claimed to sit down with anyone, but proof positive its more conflation on your part. Whether it was birthed from a hosting site is irrelevant as its obvious what it is now is not the same algomation from the Freebird days. Of course you claiming to know how to code is even more hilarious because you still arguing the same tired rhetoric. Thanks for your expose! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LMAO

I am fine if they don’t either. They have their reasons and its not like they owe us an explanation!

I am not really sure. You think this site was infiltrated by the CIA and FBI in order to get to us? Ha! I would tell them, go ahead! Come after me!

I seem to have
More Evidence than you do

Yeah? Where is it? Lets see it! You just love talking shit as usual! Like your loser Trump avatar! Did you get out of the shit hole city you live in yet? Nope!

Lol only loser here is you my friend … seems you need to do your own research, I provide you with what I witnessed being posted here you question me for absolutely no reason at all… I’m not here to do any homework for you boy or girl

Ah! The ole “do your own research” routine! Got it! Which means you have nothing but a brushed up ego who wants to throw shit on the wall hoping it will stick! Like you are a supposed conservative too! LMAO!

Where were you on January 6 dr Manhattan