An open letter to the managers of Political Bulletin

Only to the Leftists Liberals who want to " re educate " eveyone to only say " RIGHT SPEAK." THEN Big Brother will appear 9n the TV screen all the time.

I was relieved to see the Bullpen pop back up in my email on Sept 2nd. Orginally I began with a MarketWatch financial group here years ago and followed a few derivatives including Freebird until PB.
I have always admired the moderators and so many of the posters from all political spectrums around the entire globe.
When the site disappeared after the Presidential election I had no idea what to think. As It has reappeared I remain clueless as to the motives of any one or group who has produced the reopening.
I do hope the site remains open and discussions resume. I wish the moderation team and everyone else here who values free speech the best of luck in the future if the site goes dark again.
DI

3 Likes

Do you think this site came under investigation after January 6?

1 Like

Nope! Just took a break! These are stressful times, and they make little money on keeping this site up. They are human after all. Don’t read too much into it!

:cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

1 Like

We have been @ Patriot, Kelly and Ty and they have not responded but it shows they have been on reading.

Why are they unresponsive? They respond to no @ or any PM.

1 Like

Nothing at all would surprise me considering the level of corruption and sophistication of those inside the governement who have time and nothing better to do.
Every single investigation into the originators of the Dossier has gone dark so the insiders in the FBI and CIA need targets to keep busy.
There are so many hundreds of thousands on the payroll who need to justify their existence. Aside from that as stated I remain clueless as to their motives and actions.

This site and hosting was pre bought from 2018 to 2022. It wasn’t money.

1 Like

So you think people have free time on their hands? Patriot built this site. You have no idea! Time is money too!

It’s been built… not sure I understand what you’re saying.

1 Like

Do you know how to code?

Yes …………………………………’nsnns

Well if you know anything about building a website and its intricacies such as this one, this site was not built upon a template. Hosting is one thing, building a site from scratch is another.

Most of the site is preconstructed created by the host server company.

No it was not! You don’t know Patriot and stop making shit up!

1 Like

I’ve known Pat for a long time since Freebird… so you’re saying that patriot just open this up again started coding and left it mod free? Lol stop fucking swearing at me you piece of fucking shit. If you can’t have a normal conversation go fuck your mother

No it is not what I am saying dumbass and retry your reading comprehension skills before using your immature expletives on me!

You’ve been wrong on every argument so far in this discussion this site has been bought for. Contracted through 2022. The money has been spent… if you can’t have a rational conversation again don’t respond

There are also many forums set up in this exact same format. Meaning There is very limited coding going on

You are making unfounded statements without any proof to substantiate them not me. If you want to provide that then by all means do so, otherwise just STFU and move on because its you who has no idea what they are talking about.

The hosting picture has already been posted here I’m not going to search it for you do it yourself but it says from 2018 to 2022. Now if you have a picture of patriot coding please share it with us