An All Out War Has Broken Out Between Mexican Military and the Drug Cartels on the Streets of Culiacán, Sinaloa

Drug gangs and cartels have been operating in Mexico since I was a kid in the 60’s. The drugs have been coming here all along, the war on drugs is a joke because Americans want them. The CIA makes money on drugs. Globalization is a given. It’s that dreaded HRC that America rejected. Trump will be gone, and with him his dream of a big beautiful wall all along our southern border…:rofl:

Exactly. Their last president took more than 100 million from the cartels in campaign donations and lord only knows how much more was funneled under the table into his pockets.

What’s truly appalling is that it’s taken us this long to even get serious about securing the border and of course the Dem’s have done everything they possibly could to prevent it.

The only reason the WOD’s wasn’t won 3 decades ago is the fact we’ve never been serious about fighting it.

Pot meet kettle…

Nope, the House Democrats are engaged in a lynching. A secretive process typical of authoritarian regimes where information about the proceedings is tightly controlled except 16 page statements deemed favorable to the Resistance. Of course none of the cross examination said to have shredded the vaunted opening statement has been cloaked in secrecy. Unchallenged diatribes are the preferred method for Resistance Democrats.

Depositions are most always conducted behind closed doors. Ask Trey Gowdy…:man_shrugging:

This is what real border wall looks like.

Diagram of the inner German border fortification system circa 1984. The border (1) shown in the diagram cuts across a road which formerly linked east and west. Proceeding from west to east, the zonal border is marked on the western side by signposts (2) saying “HALT HIER GRENZE” (“STOP HERE BORDER”). Just behind the border, there is a border marker pole (3) with diagonal black, red and yellow stripes. The border is otherwise unmarked until the fortifications begin well into East German territory, leaving a strip of unfortified borderland (4). A short distance after the zonal border, i.e. on the Eastern side, the road is dug up (5), so there is an anti-vehicle ditch across its whole width. Then follows a metal-mesh fence (6), with a double gate (7) where the road is. To the left of the road, the metal-mesh fence forks to form a double fence (8); the area between the two fences is mined. Near the road, instead of a second metal-mesh fence, there is a concrete-faced anti-vehicle ditch (9). Next follows a flood-lit control strip (10); behind that, a guard patrol road running parallel to the border (11). After that comes a strip of open green territory containing various types of guard towers (13, 15, 16), a dog run (17) and an observation bunker (14); this is delimited by a signal fence which has floodlights spaced at regular intervals (18). The signal fence curves around a village (19) that is close to the border, excluding it from the border strip. Where it crosses the road, the signal fence has a gate (21), and further up the road, i.e. deeper in East German territory, the road is blocked by a horizontal barrier, beside which there is a little house (22).

SM-70 tripwire-activated directional anti-personnel mine mounted on the fence. The cone contained an explosive charge which fired shrapnel fragments when activated.

What Trump is building is nothing compared to this

Besides, there’s no “all-out war” which is totally sensational.

The wall put up on the East German Border was designed to keep their population in.

We won’t be electrifying our wall nor mining it nor will it be manned with guards under orders to shoot anyone crossing into “no man’s land”.

Absolutely correct.
East Germans (whom I knew) never believed their government’s propaganda that the walls, mine fields, automatic shooting guns, vicious dogs, etc., were to protect the country from “NATO invasion.”

On a tour of E. Berlin in 81 we had a “father” do everything but get down on his knees begging us to smuggle out his 3 yo daughter.

We had every reason to believe he was Stazi but damn it was heart wrenching.

1 Like