Americans Are Fat Slobs

With that glowing recommendation from a man who seems to know, if there’s an alco-free version of Coors I might give it a try. My supermarket stocks it because I’ve noticed it in passing en route to stock up on Budweiser Prohibition Brew. I’ll try anything once!

Typical snob.
How come Tesco offered “a £25 gift card” then?

There is too much messing with food this day and age.
Can’t be simple again.

Snob? laughable. The average poor person that processes their own meats and makes ground meat or sausage understands how a meat grinder works.

They made the offer to make the idiot go away, it’s cheaper by far than bad publicity.

You pay money only if you admit your guilt.

BS, they pay money to settle fraudulent claims all the time simply to avoid bad publicity and expensive litigation where there’s no guarantee of the outcome.

That’s risk management 101.

I don’t know how they get the alcohol out of beer but the odds are it would change the taste in a very bad direction

Yes, it is an important topic. It’s important to realize the change to the BMI instantly created a whole new obese population. It’s important to realize “linked to” is different from “caused by” . It’s important to realize that throughout history humans have struggled to get enough to eat leading to the belief that being fat is good.

Just exactly what is good public policy to reduce obesity. Is that rationing ala mayor Bloomberg in NYC?

For £5.50 the other day at a local cafe I got 3 pieces of bacon one fried egg one portion of baked beans a portion of chips toast and a cup of tea and you know what I regret absolutely nothing I’m not sure we’re not much better than you Americans when it comes to eating habits

1 Like

They never put it in. They skip the fermentation process altogether.